Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump dominates Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut

My Gawd. Trump Train rolling full steam ahead.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Add RI and Delaware to the list for a clean sweep!!!!

Wow... That... Just... Happened!

Donald Trump's Presidential Cabinet

Vice President

Condoleezza Rice

Department of State

Secretary Marco Rubio

Department of Justice

Attorney Chris Christie

Department of Health and Human Services

Secretary Ben Carson, M.D.

<strong>Department of the Treasury </strong>

Secretary John Kasich

It currently shows Donald Trump with 957 delegates but it is really more like 1,010 (PA has delegates unbound but will likely go towards Trump)

other than D.C. (Marco Rubio) and Maine (Ted Cruz), Donald has owned the entire East coast with large margins.

While Ted Cruz had done well in Texas and north of it in the mid-west, it appears as if Trump has momentum and polls show he will win California (172 delegates Winner-Take-All) combined with winning Indiana this May 3rd 57 delegates winner-take-all will put Trump incredibly close to the 1,237 delegates and with 8 other states (including New Jersey that he has huge polls favoring him) ... I just don't see how Donald Trump doesn't win it on the first vote..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Donald Trump's Presidential Cabinet

Vice President
Condoleezza Rice

Department of State
Secretary Marco Rubio

Department of Justice
Attorney Chris Christie

Department of Health and Human Services
Secretary Ben Carson, M.D.

<strong>Department of the Treasury </strong>
Secretary John Kasich

Lol this isn't fantay football
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:It currently shows Donald Trump with 957 delegates but it is really more like 1,010 (PA has delegates unbound but will likely go towards Trump)

other than D.C. (Marco Rubio) and Maine (Ted Cruz), Donald has owned the entire East coast with large margins.

While Ted Cruz had done well in Texas and north of it in the mid-west, it appears as if Trump has momentum and polls show he will win California (172 delegates Winner-Take-All) combined with winning Indiana this May 3rd 57 delegates winner-take-all will put Trump incredibly close to the 1,237 delegates and with 8 other states (including New Jersey that he has huge polls favoring him) ... I just don't see how Donald Trump doesn't win it on the first vote..

This is going to become a theme. Karl rove is even starting to come around.

For the record, I voted for Cruz and picked all Cruz delegates

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]