Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: R.I.P Prince
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wow, big news from TMZ.
Just sad.. True legend and awesome guitarist..

Rip
I didn't appreciate his talent until I was older. He truly was a fantastic artist.
Good Lord. Chyna died today too. 

As a huge Prince fan...one of the only "mainstream-ish" artists I've followed over the past 2 decades, this news has me speechless.

RIP, little big man...RIP! Sad

RIP to the legend

All the greats are dropping like flies.
The little guy made a big impact on music!! I'm sad now...I need a cookie. Sad
I hope he's found peace. It was a great Ride Prince.

Here's the link to the Fox News story

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...e-dies-57/

Truly saddened by this today!

This is so sad. I feel like he's part of my teenage fabric growing up. I must have seen purple rain a million times. 

Terrible news. 

Wow, so young. An iconic performer, and extremely talented.

RIP Prince

The first thought that came to my mind today when I saw this was Great. He was a true great. To often that word is used to describe an artist, entertainer, athlete, etc. when they pass. For Prince though, it fits. He was one of the all time greats as a musician,  entertainer, and performer.

7 was one of the songs I'd have in my walkman as a was gettinmg ready for a football game, or warming up for a wrestling match. Remember it vividly!

The man was certainly talented and probably just behind Michael Jackson as far as all time greats in the POP world.  May he R.I.P.

Quote:The first thought that came to my mind today when I saw this was Great. He was a true great. To often that word is used to describe an artist, entertainer, athlete, etc. when they pass. For Prince though, it fits. He was one of the all time greats as a musician,  entertainer, and performer.

7 was one of the songs I'd have in my walkman as a was gettinmg ready for a football game, or warming up for a wrestling match. Remember it vividly!

Erotic City was my Prince track of choice. 7 was a close second...and I'm probably the only person on the planet who actually liked Alphabet Street.
7 was an underrated song. Matter of fact the album that song was on, I think it was the "symbol" album was really underrated...

It's stunning that he passed so young.
Quote:7 was an underrated song. Matter of fact the album that song was on, I think it was the "symbol" album was really underrated...

It's stunning that he passed so young.

Prince also helped many of us discover Sheila E...whom I love with all my heart still!

Quote:Prince also helped many of us discover Sheila E...whom I love with all my heart still!

I was fond of Apollonia Kotero.

[Image: 42eff94d999c30d05d681a7c911161ea.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3