Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: House drinking the teal kool aid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"How come we can't be the Carolina Panthers of this year? No one thought Carolina would be 15-1."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-this-year

[Image: 36177ebee06cbd1b4f9d6ed8b5196a67.jpg]

He should feel that way. Every player should.
Quote:He should feel that way. Every player should.

Exactly. If he were say otherwise then I would question what's really going on with this team.
Come back to earth Davon.
 agree
It's important for any professional team to sell tickets or they won't be in business very long. A player who speaks positiviely of his team is more likely to help sell ticktets than one who speaks negatively, not to mention help keep his job.

Clear enough?

Quote:It's important for any professional team to sell tickets or they won't be in business very long. A player who speaks positiviely of his team is more likely to help sell ticktets than one who speaks negatively, not to mention help keep his job.

Clear enough?

'stat'en the obvious since 1956.
How dare he believe in himself and his team mates.
We have an above average roster on paper, and we still haven't added our draft class. The only issue is this coaching staff... Will they get it better?

House is gonna be a baller with any pass rush at all. Dude broke a franchise record with pass break ups as a first time starter in a new scheme his first year.

Hey LaVar doesn't sugar coat anything, he says how he feels so his praise is decent news.  The biggest questions on Offense remain with the Offensive line...

LT Beachum will he be ready by week 1 and remain healthy until the end of the season?  Is LT Luke gone before the season starts either by trade or cut?  Will Tunsil be the 5th pick?

Mackenzy Bernadeau signed in free agency from Dallas can compete for starting Center with Luke Bowanko or possibly Linder if a center like Ryan isnt drafted in the 2nd round or 3rd.

If they do move Linder to Center and Cann remains in RG then Bernadeau would fight for starting LG role like he played in Dallas.

I expect an offensive lineman will be drafted in one of the top 3 rounds by the Jaguars despite the huge need on the defensive side of the ball & GM admitting that he is addressing the defense with this draft.

That is the elephant in the room, Defense wins games not offense, and while the Offense could be complete with an elite LT / Center acquisition in the draft the Defense despite huge Free Agency pickups still have huge needs.

I love Davon..

We are going to the Super Bowl in 2017, Chhhhhammmmpppiiiioonnshhhiipppp
Quote:How dare he believe in himself and his team mates.

I know. How unprofessional of him.
I'm more comfortable with 1-15.
Les Miles 4 head coach 2K17

I dont mind his statement..
I'd be bothered if he said, "You, know, I think we'll be lucky to win 6 games this year."

Yup and we went toe to toe with the Panthers last year

We will be much better this year
Pages: 1 2