Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hoyer Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Headed to Denver?
I can now sleep in peace.
I would rather Hoyer than Henne
Quote:I would rather Hoyer than Henne
I, too, would rather play against Hoyer than against Henne.

People underestimate how bad Hoyer really is.
Quote:I would rather Hoyer than Henne

No thanks.

Hence isn't the best QB ever obviously but I would much prefer him over Hoyer.
Chad Henne is already paid, tougher, and knows the playbook.  I don't see any future in Jacksonville for Hoyer.

While Denver needs a QB, it's also said Jets and Steelers might be interested in him

Any pass rush & Hoyer is useless. Playing against the Jags he does ok, because y'all didn't have a pass rush worth talking about. Hopefully that's changed. 

However, you will be playing teams with pretty good pass rush in 2016; Houston, KC, Denver, Oakland..... it would be hard to find a game where Hoyer can come in & help you win... or even not lose a game. 

I am surprised it took 4:13 before someone wanted to sign Hoyer.

ABJ

HeadSlap

It sounds like the Jets are kicking the Hoyer tires as they try to decide if they want to bring Fitzpatrick back.  Whether that's a negotiating ploy or not, the lack of talent among the FA QBs makes Hoyer a warm commodity.  I don't get the "I'd rather have him over Henne" nonsense, but some people just hate Henne so much that they can't recognize the ignorance in that statement.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/vi...p?t=577512

This site states what I was thinking in that the Colts are going to be the worst team in the AFC South this year.