Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hoyer Released

Headed to Denver?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can now sleep in peace.
ImATexan

I would rather Hoyer than Henne

Quote:I would rather Hoyer than Henne
I, too, would rather play against Hoyer than against Henne.

People underestimate how bad Hoyer really is.

Quote:I would rather Hoyer than Henne

No thanks.

Hence isn't the best QB ever obviously but I would much prefer him over Hoyer.

Chad Henne is already paid, tougher, and knows the playbook.  I don't see any future in Jacksonville for Hoyer.

While Denver needs a QB, it's also said Jets and Steelers might be interested in him

Any pass rush & Hoyer is useless. Playing against the Jags he does ok, because y'all didn't have a pass rush worth talking about. Hopefully that's changed. 

However, you will be playing teams with pretty good pass rush in 2016; Houston, KC, Denver, Oakland..... it would be hard to find a game where Hoyer can come in & help you win... or even not lose a game. 

ImATexan

I am surprised it took 4:13 before someone wanted to sign Hoyer.

ABJ

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

It sounds like the Jets are kicking the Hoyer tires as they try to decide if they want to bring Fitzpatrick back.  Whether that's a negotiating ploy or not, the lack of talent among the FA QBs makes Hoyer a warm commodity.  I don't get the "I'd rather have him over Henne" nonsense, but some people just hate Henne so much that they can't recognize the ignorance in that statement.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/vi...p?t=577512

This site states what I was thinking in that the Colts are going to be the worst team in the AFC South this year.