Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Helmet Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
https://goo.gl/hu73N1

I have been thinking about how we could voice our dissatisfaction with the helmet design to the organization. Achilles I think mentioned starting a petition earlier. So here it is. Please sign and share. Tell your friends! Let us be heard!

Be a part of the change!

(also, I know many of you don't like discussing helmets and uniforms, but please people, let us have this.)

So far we have a whopping 1 supporter.

Also, I don't do a whole lot on Twitter or Facebook, so for those of you that do, if you could spread the word it would be greatly appreciated. Smile

Fellow mods please let this live here temporarily.
I'm in. At least fade the black to gold...not half and half..
I just want all matte black helmet with their number on it. Black bama
I've gotten used to it...keep the helmet for now.

I signed. Like was said before, just change the two tone. Black preferably, but either black or gold, not both. The rest of the uni isnt bad at all, just the helmet.

Quote:I've gotten used to it...keep the helmet for now.

I've gotten used to my salary but I'd welcome a better one...
You're really going to need this to go viral and get trending for it to go anywhere.
Quote:You're really going to need this to go viral and get trending for it to go anywhere.

Plz help
I'm in... Bring back the color change helmets.. Those were way cool!!

Quote:I just want all matte black helmet with their number on it. Black bama
I actually think that would be interesting. Take a page out of the steelers book and do logo on one side with number on the other in gold would look kinda raw IMO. Can anyone make a concept image of this? not to mention if we happen to go deep in playoffs, whatever uni we wear would be sort of immortalized, i really dont want it to be the terrible two tone. I think doing something like this would be in its own way, original even though we are sort of stealing two separate concepts from two different teams lol.
Quote:I'm in... Bring back the color change helmets.. Those were way cool!!
pass on that... Everytime i see those i have flash backs to the gabbert/MM year... i may have a mild case of PTSD from that crap.
I'm fine with the helmet, they just need to make the transition between gold and black not as sudden.

Anyways, isn't there a minimum numbers of years they have to keep the helmet and uniform before they can make any changes.

I still think it gets changed eventually. It is [BLEEP] ugly.

Quote:I just want all matte black helmet with their number on it. Black bama

Quote:I'm in... Bring back the color change helmets.. Those were way cool!!

Quote:I actually think that would be interesting. Take a page out of the steelers book and do logo on one side with number on the other in gold would look kinda raw IMO. Can anyone make a concept image of this? not to mention if we happen to go deep in playoffs, whatever uni we wear would be sort of immortalized, i really dont want it to be the terrible two tone. I think doing something like this would be in its own way, original even though we are sort of stealing two separate concepts from two different teams lol.

The important thing is, though we may all have different ideas of what the helmets should look like, most everybody can agree on what they shouldn't look like, right?

[Image: jaguars_speed_authentic_8004714_2.png]
Quote:Plz help
I'm sharing.... MAKE OUR HELMETS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!
my goodness these threads get worse everyday

Why does this petition need my street address?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5