Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles vs Carr? The Next Manning vs Brady?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.endzonescore.com/future-afc-r...ders/37181

I can't wait to see us duke it out with Oakland this season and the years to come. I predict that the Raiders will be our opening day matchup. If not, a MNF game later in the season.

The more important question is:

Bortles vs Carr vs Bridgewater...

The next Manning vs Brady vs Pennington???
If rather say Montana vs Aikman.
I'm just glad we are in that conversation

I'm excited to see this game, the Raiders vs. Jags.
Jameis Winston vs Blake Bortles more likely...IMO

"Expect these two teams to square off annually in the regular season and possibly giving AFC fans some great battles in January."

wut

I guess in the future, we'll not only need to win, but we'll also need homefield advantage.  Either that or learning to win on the west coast.

Either way I would love to see both teams playing each other in the playoffs for years to come.

Quote:"Expect these two teams to square off annually in the regular season and possibly giving AFC fans some great battles in January."

wut
If we are both at the top of our divisions we'd see each other annually because we're in the same conference.
I think its gonna be bortles vs luck for the next 15 years
I don't know Luck had a rough season last year.

Teddy is Manning and Brady combined so I dont see how this can be possible
I have had this game circled since the schedule release. PRIMETIME FOR SURE, IN JAX BABY.

Quote:http://www.endzonescore.com/future-afc-r...ders/37181

I can't wait to see us duke it out with Oakland this season and the years to come. I predict that the Raiders will be our opening day matchup. If not, a MNF game later in the season.

lol you think we are going to get a MNF game
Quote:I have had this game circled since the schedule release. PRIMETIME FOR SURE, IN JAX BABY.

If by Primetime you mean a 4:15 pm kickoff, I think that could be a possibility.

Yeah, I could see that, I just hope the NFL does too.
Quote:I think its gonna be bortles vs luck for the next 15 years

Luck still has no line and a bum shoulder.
Who did they get in Free Agency?  I mean I can think of a few that the Titans, and Texans got but I can't think of one person that the Colts got that had me go oh that will be hard for the Jaguars.

It's very early the Draft hasn't even occurred yet I have the feeling that the Colts will stink this season.

Colts arrow down

Jaguars arrow up!

This game and the teddy matchup are my favs nxt yr with Rodgers being the game that shows where we are playoff wise.

Quote:lol you think we are going to get a MNF game
not only i think we will get a monday night game against the raiders but i guarantee it. 
Quote:I don't know Luck had a rough season last year.

The front office let early success go to their hearts.  They had that pride swell and drafted to win now because they were "close".  Like we haven't seen that play out here.  The colts drafting and talent acquisition has been a mess for years.  Watching our gene smith era you would think it would be a cautionary tale for anyone.  I'm fine with them staring at the abyss.
Pages: 1 2