Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Aliens like us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am sure many have seen the History Channel's Ancient Aliens TV Show, and incase you have not the show is about how many civilizations talks of God(s) is really extraterrestrials visiting us for over thousands of years.

[Image: godsegpt1.jpg]

As seen above is an artist depiction of Egyptian mythology.  If you have read any material on Aliens or watched a lot of Sci-Fi on television you will know that a race of lizard people such as Sobek come to visit or Thoth (thought to be the anunnaki). 

When you look at the rise and fall of the German Empire during WW II, the one interesting weird fact is that Hitler had his secret police searching the world for religious artifacts in order to support his propaganda that his race was meant to be the superior race left by extraterrestrials.  The German scientist were making giant leaps and bounds in certain areas, one of which was rocket propulsion.  As the war was ending and the Allies (Americans & Russians) were closing in on Germany both countries were quick to pick up the scientist in hopes of flipping them for their own agendas.  When both had space exploration and the eventual landing on the moon, the media had asked them how they were able to advance so fast in their field of science.  One of the famous German Scientist claimed that they were helped from you guessed it, extraterrestrials!

The WW2 Vril women whom claimed to have extraterrestrials communicating with them provided instructions on how to make an anti-gravitational engine, which many felt the Germans had built (and actually went into the future as a time machine).

[Image: vril-thuleart.gif]

Notice the Vril symbols above's use of bird men - again Anunnaki (of course Hilter took the ancient India symbol and used it for his propaganda - He even took Nostradamus predictions to further gain support).

Even the ancient Japanse & Egyptians had a few things in common such as the rising sun & RA.

The Japanese people were taught their language, how to eat fish with ginger to aid in digestion and many other things from a woman in a weird shaped boat (U.F.O.) holding a box for their emperor.

As seen above the Sun symbol does remind you of the current Japan flag. - update sorry wasnt allowed to post more photos.
Where's that bat?
Quote:Where's that bat?

I do think that the Egyptians have a possible lawsuit with Marvel comics creator, Bast looks a lot like Wolverine.

It looks like a cool movie or video game....

http://www.metatech.org/wp/mind-control/...buse_help/

In that link they claim people who were abducted by aliens are the ones that have psychic abilities

Seth was really last in line for the Mythical god name booth wasn't he?

Not to mention, he looks like he's straight from the 80's He-Man cartoon

Quote:Seth was really last in line for the Mythical god name booth wasn't he?

Kind of...although Egyptian deities generally have their names spelled several different ways. I've always know him as Set and generally can never add that "h" at the end for the very reason you allude to. 

Quote:Not to mention, he looks like he's straight from the 80's He-Man cartoon

It's like Trap Jaw and Cobra Commander had a lovechild.

Random quibble, both Bast and Sekhmet are female deities (in fact, they are sisters). Yeah, I'm an Egyptology nerd...lol.
I wonder how many more pyramids, statues or ancient relics remain hidden in the sand in Egypt.  It could enlighten us all by finding it, but the country is always at war.

And I thought I was walking the crazy line a little close......
Where is this line did I cross it already?

Quote:Where is this line did I cross it already?

Somewhere around "Lizard People" in your OP.

brother you can't even see the line anymore.

Your awkward sentence structure aside, I don't see it either.
That Aliens show on History is terrible.

Aliens?

I think you mean Wessen.  Occultatum Libera!

I have watched many episodes of "Ancient Aliens". There are quite a few of those episodes that appear to me that they are SERIOUSLY reaching on some of the topics/questions they put forward.

However, there are a couple of the earlier episodes that are very interesting and put forth their theories and evidence in a reasonable manner. I personally like the episode about Puma Punku (I think it was) where there were some ancient artifacts found in South America that had Sumerian (sp?) writing on them. How'd it get there? How'd it happen? It's hard to tell, but very interesting.

Anywhoo,,

The universe is vast. It's likely much more far reaching than we can know at this point. The mathematical probability of life other than on Earth is extremely high.

Plus, the universe being as old as it is (as far as we know), other life may have existed elsewhere that is now long forgotten. That is also very likely.

Now, I won't go as far as to say that we are currently being visited by other beings (although we may be, idk),, or that we know the races of "Lizard People" and "Bird Men". But, I believe there is almost certainly something else out in the vast universe in addition to us, whether it be in the far reaching past or present. The chance of that is highly likely.
[Image: 66e5c4044634f6be1a1a6d644cf772c2.jpg]

Quote:I have watched many episodes of "Ancient Aliens". There are quite a few of those episodes that appear to me that they are SERIOUSLY reaching on some of the topics/questions they put forward.

More then quite a few! Ha!
I ran into Horus at Publix.

He said that Ancient Aliens is 91% accurate.
The fact that we haven't seen aliens in the sense that it's proven there's aliens doesn't mean that aliens don't exist. Based on the sheer size of our universe, it's silly to think that there's not any other life out there.
Pages: 1 2 3