Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How many INT will Blake Bortles throw for in 2017?.. (merged threads)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think it'll be around the 15 or under area.. I'm thinking if we draft Fournette he'll play like he did in 2015..

25-30 TD and 15 INT..

When u have a guy like Fournette itll make ur whole team better..

28 TDs  -  15 INTs

31 TDs 15 ints
Him and Andrew Luck could be in for a tough race here 

Quote:28 TDs  -  15 INTs
I could def see this because we would have a strong running game also..

Plus our offense would be balanced..

28 TDs

18 INTs

Im going with 12, heres hoping his stat line is like 28 TDs and 12 Int if not less INT obviously.

I'd say 15 INT or less with a 2-1 ratio is a reasonable demand to make of any starting QB in the NFL.
32TDs

16ints
Quote:I'd say 15 INT or less with a 2-1 ratio is a reasonable demand to make of any starting QB in the NFL.

This. I could definitely see Blake around the 30td - 15int area. And I'd be plenty happy with that.
34 TD's 16 interceptions.

I'm thinking more like 18 TDs and 11 Interceptions. If he is up close to 30 TDs, we are throwing it too much. I think the plan is going to be to minimize the exposure here, he's pretty bad. 

Quote:I'm thinking more like 18 TDs and 11 Interceptions. If he is up close to 30 TDs, we are throwing it too much. I think the plan is going to be to minimize the exposure here, he's pretty bad.

I guess you're some expert now but I think he's going to throw 28 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
Quote:I guess you're some expert now but I think he's going to throw 28 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
I guess you are some expert now for making a prediction. Can you be any more smug?
Quote:I'm thinking more like 18 TDs and 11 Interceptions. If he is up close to 30 TDs, we are throwing it too much. I think the plan is going to be to minimize the exposure here, he's pretty bad.

I'm sorry I have to laugh at this. 18tds? He'll most certainly have over that. His style of play alone will have him throwing more than that. Alex Smith threw 15 TDs last year and Blake will never play that style of QB
Quote:I'm sorry I have to laugh at this. 18tds? He'll most certainly have over that. His style of play alone will have him throwing more than that. Alex Smith threw 15 TDs last year and Blake will never play that style of QB
He had 23 last year and we had a terrible run game. I'm thinking we do something different this year, run it more, especially up close. 18-23 sounds about right to me. That puts him even with Andy Dalton/Cam Newton and a bit less than Cousins. I just don't think Bortles is that great. 

43.08578 TDs

14.54879 INTs

I actually have a different opinion but I agree with the totals. I have met someone that's told me that Blake had a medical procedure on his throwing shoulder immediately after the season was over and that he is now 100% and does not expect any arm fatigue or shoulder damage next year. He's also working diligently at 3dqb and I believe he's going to have a breakout year with around 25 touchdowns and seven interceptions and I'm running at least one 1,000 ydrusher. I believe Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson will compete for the number one spot and have very similar stats at the end of the year I also believe Allen hurns will have 7 touchdowns healthy six or seven hundred yards. I don't believe we'll get much production from the tight end because he will primarily be a blocker. I also get at least 12 tds. throughout the year and should flash close to a hundred yards in a few games.

Actually believe this is our boys this is the one we've all been waiting for and I believe it could continue for at least 3 to 4 more years.

P.s. I heard Blake is throwing darts.

I heard he commented " I haven't felt this solid or been this accurate since my junior year in college, this is awesome I can't wait for live action ". As soon as I can confirm that Source I will do so for now it remains hearsay
29 tds 8 picks n 4300 yards
Pages: 1 2 3 4