Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump dominates the Northern Mariana Islands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
9 more delegates for #TrumpTrain with 73% of the votes.

Making America great again, one irrelevant island at a time.

Quote:Making America great again, one irrelevant island at a time.

Kind of surprised Rubio didn't campaign there.  He took 0.1% of the vote LOL.
never heard of this place

So there's islands made of breadstick dipping sauce?

That's a must visit..
I feel kind of dumb. Had no clue where this place was.

[Image: Saipan-World-Map.jpg]

There's a trench right near there where Hillary hides the bodies.

Quote:There's a trench right near there where Hillary hides the bodies.

A sea salt marinade?
Do we really need a new thread every time Trump wins a primary?

Quote:Do we really need a new thread every time Trump wins a primary?

I know, the database is only so many GB, right?
Quote:I know, the database is only so many GB, right?
It's not database size. It's that there are other things in the political forum worth discussing than your 700 threads every time Trump takes a piss.
Quote:It's not database size. It's that there are other things in the political forum worth discussing than your 700 threads every time Trump takes a [BAD WORD REMOVED].

lmbo he mad
Quote:It's not database size. It's that there are other things in the political forum worth discussing than your 700 threads every time Trump takes a [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Everybody knows Don has the greatest doctors in the world who have given him a clean bill of health. Having said that, the assumption is that he takes 2-3 craps per day. I don't start as many threads as he takes craps. Today might be the exception.
Quote:Making America great again, one irrelevant island at a time.
Quote:never heard of this place
Quote:So there's islands made of breadstick dipping sauce?

That's a must visit..
Quote:I feel kind of dumb. Had no clue where this place was.

[Image: Saipan-World-Map.jpg]

I don't know if this just shows the intelligence level of Trump voters, or if it simply highlights the problem(s) with our education system.
Quote:I don't know if this just shows the intelligence level of Trump voters, or if it simply highlights the problem(s) with our education system.

Explain, Mr. Elitist.
Quote:I don't know if this just shows the intelligence level of Trump voters, or if it simply highlights the problem(s) with our education system.
This for me. I don't recall ever hearing of them but I've been out of school a long time.
Quote:Explain, Mr. Elitist.

Knowledge of geography is not indicative of level of intelligence, so that certainly can't be what he was insinuating. Unless hez dum.

If he was wrong on either point, he wouldn't have to explain.

Do you know much about World War II or The Cold War?  The Mariana Islands as well as the Marshal Islands were very significant during that time frame and is why we not only have some Navy ships named after some of the islands, but some of them are actually U.S. Territories.
Quote:This for me. I don't recall ever hearing of them but I've been out of school a long time.

Read or watch any of the many documentary films regarding WWII, specifically the pacific campaign.  Also, google for terms such as "nuclear test sites in the Pacific".  One island in particular that is well known is Bikini Atoll.

This is all just simple history.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5