Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Prince Signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Boom!

Purple Rain, y'all!

1 year deal per Adam Shefter

That's awesome, great signing. Hate to jump on the hype train but I can see this Defense really turning it around this year.

like it's 1999?

Quote:like it's 1999?

Beat me to it
Just saw that on Schefter's twitter.  I am assuming Prince is signing a 1 year deal, as a prove it one.  Allows him to go back to FA next year with hopes of a bigger deal.  Good for both, depending on the 1 year number.

Does this mean that there's still a chance that we draft Ramsey or Hargreaves?

Dude, we're making the playoffs this year. No doubt in my mind
He was sporting a raspberry beret as he rode off in his little red Corvette.

:thumbsup: :yes: :yes:

Quote:Just saw that on Schefter's twitter.  I am assuming Prince is signing a 1 year deal, as a prove it one.  Allows him to go back to FA next year with hopes of a bigger deal.  Good for both, depending on the 1 year number.
I can't imagine it would be a huge deal.  Good signing allowing for the team to kick the tires.  Maybe he gets his career on track here?  Maybe he doesn't?  If it's the former, they have money in reserve to put an extension together.
Quote:Just saw that on Schefter's twitter.  I am assuming Prince is signing a 1 year deal, as a prove it one.  Allows him to go back to FA next year with hopes of a bigger deal.  Good for both, depending on the 1 year number.

Yeah, I assume he wasn't getting much in terms of guaranteed money from anyone due to his injury history. If he stays healthy and plays well this season, he'll be in for quite a nice payday come 2017.
I'm hoping for Jack or Bosa.
I personally doubt he earns and keeps a starting role, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Fingers crossed for a CB early in the draft.

Doesn't matter to me if we paid him 30 million. It's a 1 year deal in which we are still 60 plus million under the cap. And it wipes clean next year.

People worried about the Jaguars bottom line is silly. 'Hope we didn't over pay on a 1 year deal.' SMH.

Quote:I personally doubt he earns and keeps a starting role, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Fingers crossed for a CB early in the draft.
I know that a lot of people on here favor Ramsey, but I think Hargreaves is an all around better prospect. His ball-hawking skills and concentration are unreal. But then again, there's a lot of FSU fans on here who might just be pulling for their own guy.

A 1 year deal is a fantastic signing.  I like it.

Cool beans.

Work hard and earn that extension!
I reserve the urge to be estatic about this signing. What is it about him that only warranted a one year deal? Is he projected to start opposite House? The questions are taking over my brain...

NH3...

Quote:I know that a lot of people on here favor Ramsey, but I think Hargreaves is an all around better prospect. His ball-hawking skills and concentration are unreal. But then again, there's a lot of FSU fans on here who might just be pulling for their own guy.
I like them both for different reasons - but I think the second and third rounds will also yield corners that could start opposite Davon House right away or sometime in their first season. Lots of options.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5