Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ben Carson to endorse Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Didnt see that one coming but great news.
Carson wants a cabinet spot
Quote:Carson wants a cabinet spot
Head of the Whacky Theories Dept.

Or to be VP lol.
Whomever endorses Trump wants something, but whomever endorses anybody else just wants what's best for our country.

Got it.

I see a pattern of people who have actually accomplished something endorsing Trump.
Fresh hell. 

Carson, like Trump, has actually achieved success outside of being a career politician. Not surprising he likes Trump. They are similar in that they are non-politicians running for potus.
Surgeon General. I cannot think of a better job for him, and I'm actually being honest about that.
Quote:Surgeon General. I cannot think of a better job for him, and I'm actually being honest about that.

He would be of assistance for Trump's health plan.
Quote:Whomever endorses Trump wants something, but whomever endorses anybody else just wants what's best for our country.

Got it.

I see a pattern of people who have actually accomplished something endorsing Trump.

Usually how it goes..
Quote:Carson, like Trump, has actually achieved success outside of being a career politician. Not surprising he likes Trump. They are similar in that they are non-politicians running for potus.

Carson unlike trump has actually earned his wealth and success. Wouldn't say they are that similar in that regard.
Quote:Carson unlike trump has actually earned his wealth and success. Wouldn't say they are that similar in that regard.

Man, you are delusional.
Officially tomorrow, but Donald Trump mentioned it in the debate on CNN.

Not that surprising they were both nice to each other during all these debates, and had similar views.  It is very well possible that Dr. Ben Carson might be his running mate in the upcoming election.

Quote:Carson unlike trump has actually earned his wealth and success. Wouldn't say they are that similar in that regard.

How has Donald Trump not earned his success in your opinion.   FYI It was a 1 million dollar loan from his very wealthy father not 200 million as Rubio had lied about based on a News Paper Article that was false.  Either way he is a real estate mogul and has been very successful in the real estate market (more than most other rich individuals that competed and lost against him). 

I mean if you don't like the guy for whatever reason than don't vote for him, but I don't see why people lie or try to twist the truth to peruse others to vote for what they believe in, why don't you simply state the views & solutions of your preferred candidate instead?

I am a fan of Dr. Ben Carson he is a brilliant man, and he built his wealth while healing children a very noble profession.  That being said the reason Dr. Ben Carson didn't do as well as Donald Trump was partly because the Doctor isn't as good of a public speaker / entertainer as the Donald, and to be totally truthful he isn't as good of a leader as Donald Trump.

Think of the current main topics people are concerned about in both primaries a lot of it has been driven by what Donald Trump brought up in previous mediums.  

Vote Donald Trump to make America great again!
Quote:Man, you are delusional.

So inheriting a load of money and a business dad built up is your idea of a great businesses man? I guess Tony Khan got his job on merit too?

What are trumps great achievements in business?

His biggest success has been creating a brand that people have bought into, probably could have been a good sales/marketer for someone else in another life.

You like Trumps simple one line solutions I get it, but let's not pretend he is one of America's top brains...
Okay inheriting a load of money?  He got a 1 million dollar loan (which to elite rich is like a ten thousand dollar loan compared to most Americans in relation to billionaires), and his father expected that million dollars to be paid back.

I wonder how many people on this message board could really turn a 1 million dollar loan into 8 billion dollar empire?

Well Forbes claims he is only worth a bit over 4 billion even still that is 4,000 million dollars, so if I gave you a 100 dollar bill could you turn into 4,000 times that which is $400,000 in say 20 years time frame?

Exactly...

He should get tons of credit for being a Real Estate Mogul, and sure why shouldn't Jaguars owner get credit for running successful business in the motor industry?

Oh i thought you meant Shahid Khan, who's Tony again?

[Image: Khan-Tony.jpg]

oh the Senior VP of Football Technology & Analytics (what is that exactly)?

Is he the owner's son?

Quote:Oh i thought you meant Shahid Khan, who's Tony again?

His son who happens to work for Fulham and Jacksonville...
[Image: CcAAvyMWoAABVaP.jpg]

A much better picture of our beloved owner's son, not sure why you are making personal attacks on the owner's child on his own franchise's website...

I guess haters gonna hate..

Pages: 1 2 3