Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kathy Griffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Scraping the bottom of the barrel to revive a dying career. Sad. That's all.
Eric Clanton will protect her. 

What did she do?
I thought she died years ago?
Ya know? I'm just gonna be completely honest here. No hidden agenda, no bull [BLEEP], just honesty..

I see the kinds of people who are completely against Trump, who hate him with every ounce of hatred they can muster up in their being, and I can honestly say, aside from me agreeing with Trump's policies, I chose correctly in voting for Trump. I want NOTHING to do with these sub-humans which represent liberalism and I'm glad they don't represent my party affiliation.

Parasites..
Quote:Ya know? I'm just gonna be completely honest here. No hidden agenda, no bull [BAD WORD REMOVED], just honesty..

I see the kinds of people who are completely against Trump, who hate him with every ounce of hatred they can muster up in their being, and I can honestly say, aside from me agreeing with Trump's policies, I chose correctly in voting for Trump. I want NOTHING to do with these sub-humans which represent liberalism and I'm glad they don't represent my party affiliation.

Parasites..

kinda how I feel, I wanted Rand.  I couldn't stomach putting Clinton in and was not on board totally with Trump.  I did the right thing and the media and the far left have cemented that for me.
Quote:Ya know? I'm just gonna be completely honest here. No hidden agenda, no bull [BAD WORD REMOVED], just honesty..

Parasites..

Agree. Good post.
Quote:What did she do?

Had a professional photo shoot done of her holding up a severed Trump head. She has since apologized, so all is forgiven.
Coming from a guy who is huge on little(or no) government, this just isn't in good taste at all... If your ideas are so great, you don't need the threat of force or violence to achieve them. Holding a bloodied Trump mask is about as low class as you can get. 

What would happen if Dennis Miller had taken the same picture with Obama 5 months into his presidency? Can you imagine the non-stop outcry?

CNN, whom employs Griffin hasn't even apologized and will likely still allow this monster to host NYE. The hypocrisy in this country is unreal.

Quote:What would happen if Dennis Miller had taken the same picture with Obama 5 months into his presidency? Can you imagine the non-stop outcry?

CNN, whom employs Griffin hasn't even apologized and will likely still allow this monster to host NYE. The hypocrisy in this country is unreal.
Agree

Parasites..

Sub-humans? Parasites? LOL. You never saw newscasts of a Tea Party rally? Got amnesia?

I know you right-wingers love to play the victim, but your victim-hood is very unbecoming.

Man up! You letting a medium level comic make you hide under the bed?

You guys love to talk guns and snowflakes and this is what sets you off? Trump has helped us travel down the road to Low Taste and I didn't hear you complain. Now you have those false tears running down your cheeks.

Poor baby.

Quote:Sub-humans? Parasites? LOL. You never saw newscasts of a Tea Party rally? Got amnesia?

I know you right-wingers love to play the victim, but your victim-hood is very unbecoming.

You guys love to talk guns and snowflakes and this is what sets you off? Trump has helped us travel down the road to Low Taste and I didn't hear you complain. Now you have those false tears running down your cheeks.

Poor baby.

The defense rests.
I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. If she was drowning I would throw her a heavy chain as a flotation device................. Skank. :yucky:

Quote:Sub-humans? Parasites? LOL. You never saw newscasts of a Tea Party rally? Got amnesia?

Poor baby.

You & your ilk, the liberal party and your sub-human cohort of fascists will ensure the Republican Party many more years in the White House.. I hope you guys stew in what you decide to keep throwing in your own broth.. 
She should be jailed.

Quote:She should be jailed.

I disagree.

As disgusting as her picture was, I always support freedom of speech. In this case it emphasizes the bankrupt position of the political left.

Quote:I disagree.

As disgusting as her picture was, I always support freedom of speech. In this case it emphasizes the bankrupt position of the political left.

She definitely reserves the right to make herself look like a piece of [BLEEP]
Quote:The defense rests.

No kidding.  Asinine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9