Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jury Indicts Accuser Instead of Planned Parenthood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shocking!

[Image: fc,220x200,lemon.u3.jpg]
Bogus man Bogus

Predictable outcome is predictable.

Babies are still allowed to be cut into pieces. Let's celebrate!

Quote:Babies are still allowed to be cut into pieces. Let's celebrate!

Nobody is celebrating abortions.
Quote:Nobody is celebrating abortions.

I am. Freeeeeedoooooommmm!!! God bless the USA where we have the right to execute the unborn for no good reason. And then we're gonna use the body parts for medical research so globalists with a lust for immortality can buy the treatment. Good times!
Quote:I am. Freeeeeedoooooommmm!!! God bless the USA where we have the right to execute the unborn for no good reason. And then we're gonna use the body parts for medical research so globalists with a lust for immortality can buy the treatment. Good times!

Outlawing abortion won't make it go away.
Quote:Outlawing abortion won't make it go away.

I know I keep trying to tell these anti-choice people about that. Legalizing things like theft and murder would also work wonders for our country and reduce crime rates dramatically.

Ah the crazies.

A republican governor with a republican AG in a republican state convenes a grand jury to investigate whether a crime was committed and they all don't get the desired result.

And yet the crazies bemoan this as a celebration of abortion.

Amazing.

I like the notion that this is a rogue panel too....

The State, with no defense, provides all of the evidence.
Quote:Babies are still allowed to be cut into pieces. Let's celebrate!

You do understand a grand jury is empaneled to determine whether a crime has been committed, and this is about who is committing the crime?

Are you advocating for the alleged criminals here?
Quote:I am. Freeeeeedoooooommmm!!! God bless the USA where we have the right to execute the unborn for no good reason. And then we're gonna use the body parts for medical research so globalists with a lust for immortality can buy the treatment. Good times!

A woman who chooses to terminate a pregnancy likely has a reason for doing so. It's not up to you to determine if it's a good reason, or not. If the resulting tissue can be used for good, so much the better. No reason for histrionics, nobody is compelling you to get an abortion.
Quote:A woman who chooses to terminate a pregnancy likely has a reason for doing so. It's not up to you to determine if it's a good reason, or not. If the resulting tissue can be used for good, so much the better. No reason for histrionics, nobody is compelling you to get an abortion.

Preach it man. I hope to inject baby brain into my veins too one day and live forever. The American dream.

And thanks for using the term "tissue". That helps me cope with the idea that I see no evil in dismembering a child within the womb.
Quote:Outlawing abortion won't make it go away.

Funny you don't take that stance with guns?
Quote:Nobody is celebrating abortions.

I could link some videos debunking that statement but I can't bring myself to watch them again even for a few seconds to post it. Just youtube abortionist celebrate at protest
Quote:Preach it man. I hope to inject baby brain into my veins too one day and live forever. The American dream.

And thanks for using the term "tissue". That helps me cope with the idea that I see no evil in dismembering a child within the womb.

Keep up the good fight, man.

Call them babies if you want, as I said, nobody is making you do anything.
Quote:I could link some videos debunking that statement but I can't bring myself to watch them again even for a few seconds to post it. Just youtube abortionist celebrate at protest

Celebrating a confirmed freedom of choice is not the same thing as celebrating abortions.
Quote:Celebrating a confirmed freedom of choice is not the same thing as celebrating abortions.

Everyone has the freedom to murder but only some can do it legally.
Quote:Everyone has the freedom to murder but only some can do it legally.

If it was murder, you might have a point. But it isn't, so you don't.
Pages: 1 2