Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shawne Merriman Takes on Jags Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The results are NOT pretty for him.

https://twitter.com/shawnemerriman/statu...3825608704

Nice to know that even though he has been retired for a few years, he still has a pretty good backpedal.

https://twitter.com/shawnemerriman/statu...9369844736

Well, he is an expert on pancakes. MJD taught him everything he needs to know about that.

This is what happens when you take too many roid shots.

Never take on the Jaguars twitter following. It's a lose lose situation and we always make the other party look foolish.
Internet shaming is the most potent of all the shamings!

I tweeted his verified account a few years ago asking how much steroids he took a day and he direct messaged me saying "Two bags of your mom" then blocked me.
[Image: 2i23c07.png]
I don't do twitter, but someone should thank him for being living proof that even millions of dollars can't buy any common sense.

Quote:[Image: 2i23c07.png]
Well, he does look like a mama's boy.
He is such an idiot....
I'd love to see MJD slip into this conversation.

I don't tweet...but about the pools, some needs to tell him we had to have somewhere to keep his tears after MJD knocked him flat on his backside.
Wow, nothing like a disgraced NFL has been popping up to let people know he hates Jax. Lol.

I forgot that for a year or two (pre positive PED test) people thought this guy was going to be a legend. Lol.
I have no problem with him responding, but his retort was weak as hell "durr you gotta give out free pancakes for fans."

That's just lazy, he may as well just told a yo mama joke. 

Lol at people ripping him for steroids, take your damn head out of the sand, 95 plus percent are on performance enhancers period. Don't be so damn naive.
He actually comes across as quite smart writing for the players tribune.
Lol this is just glorious !

Quote:I'd love to see MJD slip into this conversation.
Nah MJD is too classy to stoop that low.
Quote:Lol at people ripping him for steroids, take your damn head out of the sand, 95 plus percent are on performance enhancers period. Don't be so damn naive.

We'll he's a part of the 1% that got caught. He's obviously not the brightest bulb.
Did anyone tweet him about being a woman beating piece of [BLEEP]?

Pages: 1 2