Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shawne Merriman Takes on Jags Twitter

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2016, 03:04 PM by Bullseye.)

The results are NOT pretty for him.

https://twitter.com/shawnemerriman/statu...3825608704

Nice to know that even though he has been retired for a few years, he still has a pretty good backpedal.

https://twitter.com/shawnemerriman/statu...9369844736

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, he is an expert on pancakes. MJD taught him everything he needs to know about that.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

This is what happens when you take too many roid shots.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Never take on the Jaguars twitter following. It's a lose lose situation and we always make the other party look foolish.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Internet shaming is the most potent of all the shamings!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I tweeted his verified account a few years ago asking how much steroids he took a day and he direct messaged me saying "Two bags of your mom" then blocked me.

[Image: 2i23c07.png]

I don't do twitter, but someone should thank him for being living proof that even millions of dollars can't buy any common sense.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:[Image: 2i23c07.png]
Well, he does look like a mama's boy.

He is such an idiot....

I'd love to see MJD slip into this conversation.

I don't tweet...but about the pools, some needs to tell him we had to have somewhere to keep his tears after MJD knocked him flat on his backside.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Wow, nothing like a disgraced NFL has been popping up to let people know he hates Jax. Lol.

I forgot that for a year or two (pre positive PED test) people thought this guy was going to be a legend. Lol.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I have no problem with him responding, but his retort was weak as hell "durr you gotta give out free pancakes for fans."

That's just lazy, he may as well just told a yo mama joke. 

Lol at people ripping him for steroids, take your damn head out of the sand, 95 plus percent are on performance enhancers period. Don't be so damn naive.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

He actually comes across as quite smart writing for the players tribune.

Lol this is just glorious !

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:I'd love to see MJD slip into this conversation.
Nah MJD is too classy to stoop that low.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:Lol at people ripping him for steroids, take your damn head out of the sand, 95 plus percent are on performance enhancers period. Don't be so damn naive.

We'll he's a part of the 1% that got caught. He's obviously not the brightest bulb.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Did anyone tweet him about being a woman beating piece of [BLEEP]?