Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrat Introduces Bill To Fine Men $100 For Masturbating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Democrat Introduces Bill To Fine Men $100 For Masturbating

I may want to rethink moving to Texas; I could end up in the poorhouse. A state Rep., a democrat of course, has introduced a snarky bill that would, among other things, fine men $100 for masturbating.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/democrat-i...source=fn1

You'll be in debt a lot.
Wow, next you''ll be telling me you can be arrested and put in jail for owning and ingesting natural plants!

I would say how would they know, but with the wiki leaks of samsung and cia spying they probably do know.

Quote:I would say how would they know, but with the wiki leaks of samsung and cia spying they probably do know.

Always take the battery out of your cell phone before your date with Rosey Palm and her five sisters.
Quote:Always take the battery out of your cell phone before your date with Rosey Palm and her five sisters.

Drifter probably films it with his cell phone.   :teehee:
Stupid laws. If you get caught rubbing one out in public that's understandable. Nobody wants to see that. But these laws are crazy. Same thing with some of those laws about sodomy.

Unless someone is in my bedroom, which, they shouldn't be unless it's my wife. How the hell do they know what's going on behind that door? And if they do, shouldn't I have the right to shoot them or charge something against them? Just a waste of time.... 

Wallbash

Do they take credit cards?
I'd just pay $1,000 in advance and know I'm good for the month.
Quote:I'd just pay $1,000 in advance and know I'm good for the month.
Dude...   :pinch:
Quote:I'd just pay $1,000 in advance and know I'm good for the month.

That's only like 10 times a month.. You have a libido problem or sumfin?
This will surely solve the national debt!
Quote:This will surely solve the national debt!
Exactly!!
Quote:Democrat Introduces Bill To Fine Men $100 For Masturbating

I may want to rethink moving to Texas; I could end up in the poorhouse. A state Rep., a democrat of course, has introduced a snarky bill that would, among other things, fine men $100 for masturbating.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/democrat-i...source=fn1

What a jerk!

So, my husband posed this question to the Board. If your woman can't get pregnant due to hysterectomy or she had her tubes tied, is the guy still going to be fined? I mean, really?

Quote:So, my husband posed this question to the Board. If your woman can't get pregnant due to hysterectomy or she had her tubes tied, is the guy still going to be fined? I mean, really?

Well...that's not self love, so probably not. :no:

Apparently the woman that is pushing this bill knows it doesn't have a shot in hell, she's just trying to make the point to men about having control over their own bodies.

She even added that men would have to have a rigorous prostate exam before getting a vasectomy or getting the little blue pill.
Quote:Well...that's not self love, so probably not. :no:

Apparently the woman that is pushing this bill knows it doesn't have a shot in hell, she's just trying to make the point to men about having control over their own bodies.

She even added that men would have to have a rigorous prostate exam before getting a vasectomy or getting the little blue pill.
I will pass on the answer. Lol.

So the woman is angry men are into self love? I guess it's not about women's rights (to an abortion) after all. Poor thing probably never got laid.
"rigorous prostate exam"

*Shivers*
Quote:I will pass on the answer. Lol.

So the woman is angry men are into self love? I guess it's not about women's rights (to an abortion) after all. Poor thing probably never got laid.

That's what she's mad about...she's trying to show men what it's like to have someone else in control of your body.
Quote:That's what she's mad about...she's trying to show men what it's like to have someone else in control of your body.

Yeah, imagine how the aborted child feels having someone in control of his/her body.
Pages: 1 2 3