Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: George O'Leary to be Jaguars Consultant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
FYI. Should be DC but GOL will help. 
If it wasn't obvious this year was all about Blake, this should end that discussion
George O'Leary is an awful coach......

Jesus. You can't say Coughlin, Caldwell and the rest of this front office didn't try if Blake fails this year. 

Quote:If it wasn't obvious this year was all about Blake, this should end that discussion

Took a school that went 0-12 in his first season to 13-1, #9 in the country, beating two top 5 schools. Mainly because of his #20-#30 defense every year that developed players like AJ Bouye. 

Coughlin, Belichick, Marrone, and O'Leary are all friends and are all good coaches. Last place Jags are lucky to have him. There are a lot of NFL players including Brandon Marshall that credit GOL. 

Quote:FYI. Should be DC but GOL will help. 
When is Bortles getting that trade worked out with a winning franchise?  

I thought his agent told you it was a done deal? 
Quote:When is Bortles getting that trade worked out with a winning franchise?  

Never said that. I said Bortles will have another starting job if the Jags want to get rid of him. Obviously the front office and brains behind the operation Caldwell/Coughlin/Marrone are more intelligent than message board warriors. Bortles is the starter all year. Period. He needed talent around him and a real head coach. Everyone knows that. 
Quote:Never said that. I said Bortles will have another starting job if the Jags want to get rid of him. Obviously the front office and brains behind the operation Caldwell/Coughlin/Marrone are more intelligent than message board warriors. Bortles is the starter all year. Period. He needed talent around him and a real head coach. Everyone knows that.

[BLEEP]. You can't even remember your previous fabrications.
Quote:Never said that. I said Bortles will have another starting job if the Jags want to get rid of him. Obviously the front office and brains behind the operation Caldwell/Coughlin/Marrone are more intelligent than message board warriors. Bortles is the starter all year. Period. He needed talent around him and a real head coach. Everyone knows that.
Lol

So glad to have you back. You really bring a different outlook to the board.
Bortles throws the prettiest wounded duck in the NFL.

Or it's because he's just a lucky son of a [BAD WORD REMOVED] that doesn't have to worry about his job this off-season. If this draft was loaded with a trio of QB's like Eli Manning, Philip Rivers or Ben Roethlisberger. Or, if the free agency market had a more proven class of QB's available he'd probably be all but gone.

This team has talent on it. He's just a [BAD WORD REMOVED] up at his job. That's why they've had to go out and overhaul the front office and spend big again in free agency. We can't count on him to get us into a winning position. 

Quote:When is Bortles getting that trade worked out with a winning franchise?  

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=873156

you told me to remember this:

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=873191

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=873511

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=873578
I smell burnt SCJ :woot:

Night
I see Mrs. Bortles got her internet connection restored.

Quote:Or it's because he's just a lucky son of a [BAD WORD REMOVED] that doesn't have to worry about his job this off-season. If this draft was loaded with a trio of QB's like Eli Manning, Philip Rivers or Ben Roethlisberger. Or, if the free agency market had a more proven class of QB's available he'd probably be all but gone.

This team has talent on it. He's just a [BAD WORD REMOVED] up at his job. That's why they've had to go out and overhaul the front office and spend big again in free agency. We can't count on him to get us into a winning position. 
No offense Caldrac, but those three QB's had very similar seasons early on to Blake's first few seasons (especially Manning and Roethlisberger). What's ironic is that you are willing to write Blake off in a jiffy for a QB who was no different than he was. 

Be careful what you wish for because you might end up losing a Manning, Rivers, or Roethlisberger.
Whatever it takes to fix him.

Quote:Or it's because he's just a lucky son of a [BAD WORD REMOVED] that doesn't have to worry about his job this off-season. If this draft was loaded with a trio of QB's like Eli Manning, 

Bortles first 3 years of his career have been BETTER than Eli's first 3; especially in INTs. Not his fault he was drafted by the 2nd worst franchise in the NFL. 

Thank God Jags got Marrone/Coughlin. They know talent. 

Quote:Took a school that went 0-12 in his first season to 13-1, #9 in the country, beating two top 5 schools. Mainly because of his #20-#30 defense every year that developed players like AJ Bouye. 

Coughlin, Belichick, Marrone, and O'Leary are all friends and are all good coaches. Last place Jags are lucky to have him. There are a lot of NFL players including Brandon Marshall that credit GOL. 
^ this.
Coughlin just don't wanna be the oldest fossil in the building. :woot:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5