Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Doug Marrone MIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Tweet from Vic Carucci (@viccarucci) - Former #Bills coach Doug Marrone has not been spotted as part of the #Jaguars coaching staff working w the South squad at the Senior Bowl.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/692081959753928704'>https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/692081959753928704</a>

Let the speculation begin!
Had a medical procedure I believe
Per DiRocca: excused due to med procedure
Yeah - it was posted somewhere. The team has Luke Butkus doing the O-line stuff while Marrone has a minor surgery this week. 

Mike DiRocco ESPN Staff Writer 
Jaguars OL coach Doug Marrone not in Mobile for Senior Bowl this week. Excused because of a medical procedure. Asst OL coach Luke Butkus will take over.

Quote:Mike DiRocco ESPN Staff Writer 

Jaguars OL coach Doug Marrone not in Mobile for Senior Bowl this week. Excused because of a medical procedure. Asst OL coach Luke Butkus will take over.

Sooooo,

Am I supposed to be mad about this or not?
I would rather Butkus be head coach over Gus based on name recognition alone. Can't be worse.

Quote:Sooooo,

Oh - I figured you already knew.

He's just mad he didn't get the HC gig like he was promised by Caldwell when they hired him -  so he called in sick to the senior bowl 'cause he doesn't have time for this bunch of lame duck losers and their stupid ice cream parties. 

(LOL - every time I make a joke post like this someone beats me to the punch - minus the sarcasm) 

I wonder if they gave Tony Boselli a call to help out?

Quote:Sooooo,

Absolutely not. It is not Doug Marrone's fault he needed surgery this week. We still have an OL coach there.
Quote:Absolutely not. It is not Doug Marrone's fault he needed surgery this week. We still have an OL coach there.

Its not even a challenge with you anymore.. Matter of fact, it never has been..
What a joke, sure sign of Gus's ineptitude that he hires injury prone coaches.
Bah! Surgery!

That's loser talk right there!

Quote:Bah! Surgery!

That's loser talk right there!

Get ready for church cause I bet Mrs Gump is getting her sermon ready..
Quote:I would rather Butkus be head coach over Gus based on name recognition alone. Can't be worse.
I get all other pieces of obvious sarcasm in this thread......not sure about this one though. I think you may be srs?
Who names their baby Gus?

Quote:Who names their baby Gus?

Not Paul Casey's parents.
Quote:Absolutely not. It is not Doug Marrone's fault he needed surgery this week. We still have an OL coach there.

Actually, I heard it was elective surgery to get the skin over his elbows tightened.

If this report is true, then it actually would be his fault.

Fyi.
Quote:Who names their baby Gus?
Da Greeks do
FOUNDED PANIC!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5