Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I will be mad if Bortles doesn't make the probowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here are the list of probowl QBs:

Tom Brady 
Cam Newton 
Carson Palmer 
Aaron Rodgers 
Ben Roethlisberger 

Russell Wilson 

At least 3 of these guys will not be there. More likely 4, and it's possible all 6 will not be there. Dalton and Carr are automatic alternates but even Dalton is not going because of his thumb. If Bortles is not at least the fifth alternate after Brees and Eli I will be upset. Second in the league in TDs and 4400 yards. If guys like Cousins, Fitzpatrick, or whoever else get in before Bortles it will be a spit in the face of this franchise.
I'm almost certain he won't be..

Why? Because Jaguars.

Be prepared to be mad.
U mad bro?

[Image: You-Still-Mad-Bro-Meme-12.jpg]

Ya Carson and Ben will definitely bow out with injury. Same with Dalton. He could make it, but does making it as the 5 or 6 alternate mean much?
He has a broken hand, if it's not healed I'd rather he didn't go anyway.

Vino, what makes you think four of the listed quarterbacks will not be there? Only two will play in the Super Bowl. The only one (Tom Brady) who is injured probably will play in the Super Bowl anyway.

Also, why would you want Blake Bortles to play in a completely meaningless game with a broken left hand?

Quote:Ya Carson and Ben will definitely bow out with injury. Same with Dalton. He could make it, but does making it as the 5 or 6 alternate mean much?
It doesn't, but I'd still totally buy a Bortles Pro Bowl jersey if it happened
Quote:It doesn't, but I'd still totally buy a Bortles Pro Bowl jersey if it happened

I'd be tempted to get an A-Rob one.
Quote:Ya Carson and Ben will definitely bow out with injury. Same with Dalton. He could make it, but does making it as the 5 or 6 alternate mean much?
If you're the next man up after that list with just 2 years in the league...yes I'd say that would mean a lot.
Do players still get "pro bowler" on their resume if they get in because someone backed out? I remember David Garrard made it because 7 other guys backed out, lol. Can he officially call himself a pro bowler?

Haven't watched it in years.
"I will be mad if..."

Interesting prevailing sentiment around here lately. You folks must be pretty unhappy always making up stuff to be 'mad' about.
Quote:"I will be mad if..."

Interesting prevailing sentiment around here lately. You folks must be pretty unhappy always making up stuff to be 'mad' about.

This makes me mad.
Quote:"I will be mad if..."

If he doesn't make it in as 5th alternate, I will be rattling pots and pans, closing kitchen cabinets harder than usual, making a lot of noise with my car keys. It's not going to be pretty, I can promise you that.
Quote:If he doesn't make it in as 5th alternate, I will be rattling pots and pans, closing kitchen cabinets harder than usual, making a lot of noise with my car keys. It's not going to be pretty, I can promise you that.

Don't forget that toilet seat being slammed shut.

Unless you have a 'soft closing' facility, like me.
Don't worry about the Pro bowl this season. It's pretty clear that Bortles is going to be a QB at the top of the league rankings for a long time, and once the team actually starts winning he'll get recognition. If the Jaguars get rid of Gus and get a good coach in he might even win a few Superbowls.

Quote:Don't forget that toilet seat being slammed shut.

Unless you have a 'soft closing' facility, like me.

You can still press them down in force to display your pleasure with any situation in life. The sound of a soft closing toilet seat being closed forcefully shows the world you aren't to be messed with during that given moment.
Quote:Don't worry about the Pro bowl this season. It's pretty clear that Bortles is going to be a QB at the top of the league rankings for a long time, and once the team actually starts winning he'll get recognition. If the Jaguars get rid of Gus and get a good coach in he might even win a few Superbowls.

Honestly, I don't worry or put any merit in any sporting accolade that includes fan voting. 

Yao Ming would still be an NBA all-star if he were on the ballot.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7