Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Traveller sends handwritten plea for help to flight attendant about a nearby passenger '[BAD WORD REMOVED] in row...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Traveller sends handwritten plea for help to flight attendant about a nearby passenger 'farting in rows 10 to 12'

<ul class="">[*]Disgruntled passenger asked if flight attendant could make announcement 
[*]Note has gone viral after flight attendant's child posted a photo to Reddit
[*]'Whoever is farting in rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor,' it reads 
</ul><div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel...z3xX3od0k4
</div>

If I were the [BLEEP], I would have told he [BLEEP] to [BLEEP] in their own seat.  And keep their [BLEEP] to themselves.

That is, if I had a [BLEEP] to [BLEEP].

I'm curious to what others think about this [BLEEP]?

Would you [BLEEP] your [BLEEP] if you could [BLEEP] your [BLEEP], or would you just keep your [BLEEP] to yourself?

I was at the airport this week, picking up my son and we were down at the luggage carousel waiting for it to start when someone ripped one so rank that I think they might have needed to wipe afterwards!! It was so bad that people cleared out of the particular area and someone even yelled out loud..."I think somebody has [BLEEP] themselves"!! Couldn't imagine being trapped on a flight with that amount of stank!!!
Usually, the first person who acknowledges it is the guilty party.
Is this related to the Andre branch on a plane thread? Could his talent be exiting through his spinchter?
He who smelt it, dealt it.

Regards..............theChiefjag

Quote:I was at the airport this week, picking up my son and we were down at the luggage carousel waiting for it to start when someone ripped one so rank that I think they might have needed to wipe afterwards!! It was so bad that people cleared out of the particular area and someone even yelled out loud..."I think somebody has [BAD WORD REMOVED] themselves"!! Couldn't imagine being trapped on a flight with that amount of stank!!!

That's what happens when you eat that airport pizza before flying.
Quote:He who smelt it, dealt it.

Regards..............theChiefjag

Whoever said the rhyme, did the crime... etc...

Also, with this kind of story I find the comments more amusing. The Bentley joke is a prime example.
Quote:That's what happens when you eat that airport pizza before flying.

Made that mistake once. Nope. Not doin that again.
So is airport pizza worse than gas station pizza?
Quote:If I were the [BAD WORD REMOVED], I would have told he [BAD WORD REMOVED] to [BAD WORD REMOVED] in their own seat.  And keep their [BAD WORD REMOVED] to themselves.

That is, if I had a [BAD WORD REMOVED] to [BAD WORD REMOVED].

I'm curious to what others think about this [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

Would you [BAD WORD REMOVED] your [BAD WORD REMOVED] if you could [BAD WORD REMOVED] your [BAD WORD REMOVED], or would you just keep your [BAD WORD REMOVED] to yourself?

it's like playing mad libs
Quote:So is airport pizza worse than gas station pizza?

Gas station pizza? Eric, I think we should have a talk.
Quote:Gas station pizza? Eric, I think we should have a talk.

I only did it once! Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way