Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: When the world ends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is number one on your bucket list? What's the one thing you want to do before the world ends?
Quote:What is number one on your bucket list? What's the one thing you want to do before the world ends?

Well of course my first thought was, sex with a supermodel, but after further review, I guess the one thing I would want to do before the world ends is achieve a much deeper understanding of the meaning of life, why we exist, why anything exists, and so on.  I guess I would say, achieve enlightenment. 
I'll be on a spaceship with my alien friends to a new planet with a real woman, not some scrawny self-absorbed supermodel who lives on salad and cigarettes. Enlightenment is for suckers.
Quote:What is number one on your bucket list? What's the one thing you want to do before the world ends?

See Gus lead the Jags to a Super Bowl win.

(The world will never end)
Quote:See Gus lead the Jags to a Super Bowl win.

This is exactly why I give you and the others hell. Talking about the coach in a thread completely unrelated to football. I understand you're probably trying to be funny but bro seriously?
Celebrate my 85th birthday.

Quote:See Gus lead the Jags to a Super Bowl win.

Technically you didn't say "Gus Bradley' so if someone named Gus wins a Super Bowl for the Jaguars, condition fulfilled!

Quote:Well of course my first thought was, sex with a supermodel, but after further review, I guess the one thing I would want to do before the world ends is achieve a much deeper understanding of the meaning of life, why we exist, why anything exists, and so on.  I guess I would say, achieve enlightenment. 
And this wouldn't happen via sex with a supermodel?
Quote:This is exactly why I give you and the others hell. Talking about the coach in a thread completely unrelated to football. I understand you're probably trying to be funny but bro seriously?

So in a thread about the fulfillment of near impossible fantasy I'm not permitted to talk about fantasy. Got it.  :thumbsup:
Quote:So in a thread about the fulfillment of near impossible fantasy I'm not permitted to talk about fantasy. Got it. :thumbsup:

It's not about near impossible fantasy. It's about what you would like to do/see before you die. Others get it like one saying celebration of 85th birthday. Or go to x country.
Quote:It's not about near impossible fantasy. It's about what you would like to do/see before you die. Others get it like one saying celebration of 85th birthday. Or go to x country.

So...you don't want to see Gus lead the Jags to a Super Bowl then?
I just want the McDonald's down the street to get my order right. Just once before the sun expands and eats the earth.

Quote:This is exactly why I give you and the others hell. Talking about the coach in a thread completely unrelated to football. I understand you're probably trying to be funny but bro seriously?

Wow. You're getting downright creepy. Seriously.
Quote:Wow. You're getting downright creepy. Seriously.

Thanks! That means a lot coming from you.
Quote:Thanks! That means a lot coming from you.

What it means to you is irrelevant. I'm just telling you.
Quote:What it means to you is irrelevant. I'm just telling you.

I agree it's irrelevant. Like anyone's opinion of me on this board. Thanks for sharing though, cause sharing is caring!
Heroin. Let's see what all the fuss is about.
Before the world ends I just want to buy my new tractor and play around clearing my back 2 acres.
Quote:Before the world ends I just want to buy my new tractor and play around clearing my back 2 acres.

Your answer sounds as good as mine, actually. 
Quote:It's not about near impossible fantasy. It's about what you would like to do/see before you die. Others get it like one saying celebration of 85th birthday. Or go to x country.
If you don't like the answer, perhaps you might try not asking the question.