Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave Caldwell on Gus Bradley Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I found it interesting when Dave was asked if he thought that Gus having a 1 year deal made it hard to hire a D-Coordinator he responded by saying no and that just because there's 1 year left right now, it doesn't mean it'll be that way when the season starts. Do you think he could get a new deal before the season begins?
He also just said someone will be leaving our staff for a much deserved promotion with another team but said he couldn't say a name yet.
Quote:He also just said someone will be leaving our staff for a much deserved promotion with another team but said he couldn't say a name yet.

Marrone?
OC in tenn with mularky?

Quote:He also just said someone will be leaving our staff for a much deserved promotion with another team but said he couldn't say a name yet.

Could Mularkey name Sullivan as his OC?

He was the guy who brought Sullivan out of retirement to come to Jacksonville.
If Gus gets a extension, i might vomit.
Quote:If Gus gets a extension, i might vomit.
It would make me lose hope

Especially before he proves anything. Make the playoffs first.
Quote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Polian

He's second in command in the front office here, so I'm not sure how he'd earn a promotion elsewhere.
Quote:He's second in command in the front office here, so I'm not sure how he'd earn a promotion elsewhere.
GM maybe?
Quote:GM maybe?

Tennessee already named their GM today and they were the last opening.

If Gus gets an extension before the season starts, I don't even know.  I mean did Gus get some blackmail on Dave the way Gene got some on Wayne Weaver?

Damn Gus and his Magic Banana splits.  He already has Shad hooked and now it seems Dave is taking extra scoops.

Maybe Nathaniel Hackett getting an OC job after the good year Blake had?
Quote:Damn Gus and his Magic Banana splits. He already has Shad hooked and now it seems Gus is taking extra scoops.

Good one.
Gus is definitely deserving of a 5 year extension after such an impressive 5 win season.  

Quote:It would make me lose hope

Quote:Gus is definitely deserving of a 5 year extension after such an impressive 5 win season.  

Let's just sign Bradley to a 20 year contract already and be done with it.
Quote:Let's just sign Bradley to a 20 year contract already and be done with it.
Why stop there? Give him a lifetime contracts and unlimited credit at DQ
Quote:Good one.

He is clever and original.
Pages: 1 2 3 4