Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley says firing Bob Babich was "Tough and difficult."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

The biggest problem that I see in Bradley is that he is too emotional of a guy and tends to make decisions based on his emotions- rather than common sense.

I had to fire a real good friend once it was tough and difficult. I've got no problem with him saying it was hard to fire a good friend, their still humans.
Quote:The biggest problem that I see in Bradley is that he is too emotional of a guy and tends to make decisions based on his emotions- rather than common sense.

Isn't that what he did? He fired a good friend, based on common sense.
I bet it was.  Babich made a mean root beer float

Quote:I had to fire a real good friend once it was tough and difficult. I've got no problem with him saying it was hard to fire a good friend, their still humans.

This. Basing his decisions on emotions he wouldne have fired Babich. Of course it was a hard one to make, Babich pretty much paved Gus' path to NFL coaching.
Should've been done last year. 

Quote:The biggest problem that I see in Bradley is that he is too emotional of a guy and tends to make decisions based on his emotions- rather than common sense.

How was firing Bob Babich an emotional decision? It was nothing but common sense.
Quote:I bet it was. Babich made a mean root beer float

HAHA because ice cream parties and stuff!1 ROFLAWLZ!1...!1
Quote:HAHA because ice cream parties and stuff!1 ROFLAWLZ!1...!1

Just never ever gets old!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever. No one say sprinkles I don't want my side to hurt.
Seemed to work out okay for Dick Vermeil.

(I was gonna fix this, but I won't.)
Quote:Seemed to work out okay for [BAD WORD REMOVED] Vermeil.

(I was gonna fix this, but I won't.)

That name needs to be removed from the bad word filter.
Babich is long enough in the tooth to understand he had to leave.
Quote:Just never ever gets old!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever. No one say sprinkles I don't want my side to hurt.
[Image: sprinkles_render_by_taengyeon_s-d8g8rcf.png]
Remember the Applebees brunch crew actually banned the word sprinkles for about 2 hours, lol.
Quote:[Image: sprinkles_render_by_taengyeon_s-d8g8rcf.png]

Smh
This thread is another failed attempt to bash gus.
Quote:This thread is another failed attempt to bash Gus.

No it's not. The OP only posted a link, not his opinion about Gus Bradley.

Of course any attempt to bash him will be met with criticism from his supporters.
Quote:http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jagua...-difficult
You know what was tough and difficult having to watch the last few years under HC Gus Bradley having the worst pass defense in Franchise History when we all expected Seattle's awesome Defense!
Quote:I bet it was. Babich made a mean root beer float

Hahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3