Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ryan O- "Gus didn't second guest offensive gameplan but pointed out more max pro would've helped"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is the problem I have with Gus Bradley, why isn't he holding his coaches accountable, in game. I'm all for leaders delegating but at some point the CEO (Gus) needs to step in and demand adjustments when something isn't working. From the sounds of it Gus has little input on the defensive side of the ball as well, in the words of Bob Slydell from the great move Office Space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StIcRH_e6zQ

Dude contradicted himself in the same breath

please get this guy out of my life.

If he isn't putting his input in on d and not putting his input in on O, then what in the hell is he doing.

Please khan change your mind and fire this pop warner coach.
Gus is terrible. I dont know why khan didnt evaluate the WHOLE season before making a decision on bradley. I bet if Bradley was sweating this game of the unknown, we would have scored arleast 20 points.
Technically, technically..... He was here for 2016 so khan didn't lie. Can him please!!! Or should I say KHAN him please!!
Quote:Gus is terrible. I dont know why khan didnt evaluate the WHOLE season before making a decision on bradley. I bet if Bradley was sweating this game of the unknown, we would have scored arleast 20 points.

doubtful.  Gus is the fall guy for another year.  Next year is the get more talent and take out the trash year.  Can you imagine the Jaguars Organization three years ago saying it is a five year plan?
Quote:If he isn't putting his input in on d and not putting his input in on O, then what in the hell is he doing.

Please khan change your mind and fire this pop warner coach.

This is explains why this team is so inconsistent and dysfunctional on a week to week basis, it also explains why this team failed to successfully make adjustments in the second halves of games early in the season.
Can someone ask Oeshers opinion of these comments? Cause this makes absolutely no sense. What the heck has Bradley been doing then if he isn't giving input?
Quote:Can someone ask Oeshers opinion of these comments? Cause this makes absolutely no sense. What the heck has Bradley been doing then if he isn't giving input?

Exactly. Hes the head honcho with the team. Why keep someone so enept?
But but but but but but but its built.
Quote:Can someone ask Oeshers opinion of these comments? Cause this makes absolutely no sense. What the heck has Bradley been doing then if he isn't giving input?

The O is going to tow the line.  I don't bother with the O-zone anymore.  What can he say?  A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.  I've cut back on my time spent as a fan.  I love the message boards because of the fans.  The sports talking heads are too much for me now.
Quote:The O is going to tow the line. I don't bother with the O-zone anymore. What can he say? A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. I've cut back on my time spent as a fan. I love the message boards because of the fans. The sports talking heads are too much for me now.

I used to read all the articles on jaguars.com and read ask vic. Havent done either in 5 years.
I honestly believed Gus treated this game like a exhibition solely because Khan gave him the vote of confidence. 

all the more reason he should be gone

Quote:I honestly believed Gus treated this game like a exhibition solely because Khan gave him the vote of confidence.

I agree. Hes too comfortable.
Quote:I used to read all the articles on jaguars.com and read ask vic. Havent done either in 5 years.

Ditto
Quote:Ditto

Mark me down as well.
Quote:I used to read all the articles on jaguars.com and read ask vic. Havent done either in 5 years.

Same here
I feel like I'm reading the same rinse and repeat material over and over from Osher. Vic was a much better writer.
We are damn lucky that Bortles wasn't injured in this game.

This buffoon of a head coach couldn't figure out that our tackles were getting destroyed all game and couldn't put a RB or TE or extra lineman in to help defend our QB.

I seriously can not believe we have to go through another year of this stupid [BLEEP] with this guy. Dude literally sucks [BLEEP] at game planning.

What the hell are Khan/Caldwell thinking?

Pages: 1 2 3 4