Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Cyrprien Overrated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This guy is the most overhyped player on defense. He supposedly tackles well, but I don't see it. that 2013 draft class is not making a good name for themselves.
Extremely. He is bad.
Yeah, I think so.  I thought he was bad but he is really horrible!

Is water wet?
I think that defense has more internal problems than we think. Guys that we drafted are not he players we think they are
You have to be rated to be overrated, so no.
Still no pass rush, a MLB who cannot cover or decent FS. Defense is so bad I am reluctant to say.

Overrated by who? 
He's barely a serviceable starter

He's terrible.

Yes

I don't think he was ever rated.

Quote:You have to be rated to be overrated, so no.

lol my first thought.  What exactly is he even good, decent, average, mediocre at?  
The guy is a statue, when he was drafted, we thought he was the second coming of Donovan Darius, the guy cant even tackle. In my eyes, that whole defense, head to toe needs to be revamped. 

Who overrated him? Everyone thinks hes garbage. He's nothing more than a backup safety.

Overrated? He's a limited, in-the-box safety who is worse at angles than remedial geometry students. Ergo, useless at the NFL level. Both safeties must be replaced and it's non-negotiable. I'm all for Jeremy Cash in the 2nd. ACC DPOY and everything Cyp was supposed to be.

Quote:The guy is a statue, when he was drafted, we thought he was the second coming of Donovan Darius, the guy cant even tackle. In my eyes, that whole defense, head to toe needs to be revamped. 
We've been saying this all year, lol. You're late.
Overrated? We all know dude sucks [BLEEP].
He's a really hard hitter.

He just can't cover, can't tackle, can't catch, and takes terrible angles.
Quote:The guy is a statue, when he was drafted, we thought he was the second coming of Donovan Darius, the guy cant even tackle. In my eyes, that whole defense, head to toe needs to be revamped. 

I think Telvin is a solid starter, and House is decent, other than that, yeah the whole thing could be replaced. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4