Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does Luke Joeckel even Lift Bro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He is like the weakest LT I have ever seen.
Luke can kiss my [BLEEP] too.. Needs to be gone..
Haha that's good
Ask Marrone.
Soft as baby [BLEEP]

If he is the starter next season, then Khan needs to sell the team to someone who knows what they are doing.

Lol
Quote:Luke can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED] too.. Needs to be gone..
I am in full agreement
Does he even football?

It's  been 3 years and Joke just put a turd colored cherry on top of his time here. 3 strikes you're out. 

Remember the talk about him gaining 15 lbs and getting a full offseason of conditioning. It was funny then and is still hilarious.
Luke is pathetic, unfortunately, we are stuck with him
Quote:Luke is pathetic, unfortunately, we are stuck with him
No we're not. 2 good tackles in this draft.
We're so hosed. We really can't afford to spend another first round pick on a LT, and yet Joke is almost forcing the situation by being this bad.
Some of the worst footwork I've seen on a Lt
Quote:We're so hosed. We really can't afford to spend another first round pick on a LT, and yet Joke is almost forcing the situation by being this bad.
We really don't have a choice. Whether we can afford to or not, we have to. It's unacceptable.
 A lot of the sacks today he just got beat with a speed rush to the outside

No, but he added like 15 pounds of pure muscle by March in the offseason last year.  I tried to tell people that was a load of crap, but people love lapping up what they are spoon fed from the team media.

It baffles me how the staff can constantly turn a blind eye to this guy.

It just shows their "process" ain't working and they don't give a flip.

5 sacks!? 2nd overall pick. Pathetic
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7