Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Goodbye Denard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll admit it. I had hope for Denard. After today? Goodbye

Gray has had 2 good runs the past weeks called back due to holds.

Joekel is getting abused by Watt/Mercilus. My goodness.
u lived ur life like a candle in the wind

I guess that's why they call it the (maize and) the blues....
Yeah Robinson is done.
I liked the shot of him on the sidelines with hands clasped in front of him and sad look....he knows he's done.
Can't be relied upon
The Robinson development program needs to be cancelled. 

Conversion Project or not... An RB who consistently puts the ball on the ground doesn't stay in the NFL.

I too had high hopes and wanted to see him go off this year.

Unfortunately... The tapes says it all.
Yup. I too had high hopes for DRob, but he sure looked bad today. I guess this is what happens when you try to get a quarterback to play a different position. I guess we should've learned that lesson from Matt Jones...

Enough is enough. Ive been his biggest supporter. Time to move on. He had a good career. Most guys get cut right away.

Quote:Yup. I too had high hopes for DRob, but he sure looked bad today. I guess this is what happens when you try to get a quarterback to play a different position. I guess we should've learned that lesson from Matt Jones...
We dont learn lessons
Yup, he's Gonzo. I like what I've seen from gray these past two games.
Quote:Yup, he's Gonzo. I like what I've seen from gray these past two games.

Likely played himself into the RB2 job. At the very least HE didn't quit. Dude was playing with passion and playing well.
Quote:We dont learn lessons
apparently.
Quote:Conversion Project or not... An RB who consistently puts the ball on the ground doesn't stay in the NFL.

I too had high hopes and wanted to see him go off this year.

Unfortunately... The tapes says it all.
I wonder if he has some sort of hand injury.

He didn't fumble much until recently, but the past 2-3 games, he's had 3 fumbles.

Nevertheless, that will certainly hurt his chances of staying on another year.
Jonas Gray seemed to be a shoelace away from breaking a huge run every other run yesterday. I expect us to keep him over Robinson at this point. There's not much Robinson can do

Guy has excellent vision but he fumbles like a scrambling quarterback.

Quote:Jonas Gray seemed to be a shoelace away from breaking a huge run every other run yesterday.
I expect us to keep him over Robinson at this point. There's not much Robinson can do

Guy has excellent vision but he fumbles like a scrambling quarterback.

Because our tackles kept letting their defensive ends in our backfield smh
i was very impressed with the drive and effort from Gray....he tried to shine and impress just in case he was cut by the Jags next year.

Our crazy team will probably hang on to the "offensive weapon" and cut gray.

We keep trying to put round pegs in square holes for some reason. 

Quote:i was very impressed with the drive and effort from Gray....he tried to shine and impress just in case he was cut by the Jags next year.

Our crazy team will probably hang on to the "offensive weapon" and cut gray.

We keep trying to put round pegs in square holes for some reason. 
Gray is the safest running back on the roster behind TJ Yeldon in my opinion. He played with so much fire, it was awesome. He was the only one on the field matching Houston's fire
Yeah Denard is done. Did it to himself though. Gray should be our #2 going forward he runs hard
Pages: 1 2 3 4