Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JJ watt vs. Sam young
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If your backup can't atleast do a decent job, Its time to cut ties and find a better backup. Hes being pushed back every single snap. Watts playing against air. 
It's a back-up against the best defensive player in the NFL. I'd be more concerned with the Joke as a starter.

Ha. Ridiculous! Get a new backup that's as good as the best DE in the NFL...
The joke is getting abused and you're worried about the back up right tackle.
Useless thread is useless.
Quote:Ha. Ridiculous! Get a new backup that's as good as the best DE in the NFL...

Nice Strawman.

Quote:The joke is getting abused and you're worried about the back up right tackle.

Yea, Joeckel is having a bad game but hes had a pretty good season. Not worried. I don't let one game influence my opinion so heavily because Im wah wah angry. Young hasn't played well at any point hes been in this season.
We need better back ups.

Lamb to slaughter.

Quote:Nice Strawman.

Yea, Joeckel is having a bad game but hes had a pretty good season. Not worried. I don't let one game influence my opinion so heavily because Im wah wah angry. Young hasn't played well at any point hes been in this season.

Lol pretty good season. Keep telling yourself that.

He is trash.
Quote:Nice Strawman.

Joker has been "pretty good" this season? Now we know you have no credibility. That's almost troll status.
Joeckel has given up like 5 sacks to Whitney Mercilus alone this year. I said before that he wasn't so bad that we needed to replace him immediately, but my mind is quickly changing on that.

It's going to be a long day for anyone on the Jags who has to go up against Watt.

It's probably like going to the dentist without anesthetics

They need to draft a physical LT and have them as a backup RT. If you play physical style the pass rush will stop. We are playing Physical in Gus Bradley era ever,thats one reason I had Bradley's coach. He always preaches Play fast and not care about playing physical. You impose your will against Mercilous and JJ Watt. Even if they get a sack, the got to hit him on other plays to keep the pass rush as bay.

Tunsil is starting to look like a viable option along with Ramsey. Our tackles are absolutely putrid
Parnell wouldn't have sucked this bad.... Unfortunate.

Good god luke sucks.

Pretty good season my [BLEEP]. But I guess I'm just wah wah angry.
I never really watched Texas A&M games when Joekel was playing, but how much blocking did he really have to do with Manziel rollling out and running around scrambling all the time

Quote:If your backup can't atleast do a decent job, Its time to cut ties and find a better backup. Hes being pushed back every single snap. Watts playing against air. 
The backup? What about your 2nd overall pick he is doing worst then Young
Bassx quickly left this thread after the joke gave up his 12th sack of the day.
Quote:If your backup can't atleast do a decent job, Its time to cut ties and find a better backup. Hes being pushed back every single snap. Watts playing against air.
Even worse, he is playing against Luke Joeckel.
Pages: 1 2