Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chuck Pagano gone at end of season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/144743...end-season

Do the Jags reach out to be the new DC? He was secondary coach and spent a year as DC in Baltimore. Would he even take a demotion to coordinator?
YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES

Just hit the news
I'll take Pagano or Mike Smith.
You mean he's getting a promotion? Hey yooooooooo!
The more coaches on the team with head coach experience to offset the Gus Bust, the better. Hey yooooooo!
Pagano isn't great by any means but hes kept competitive with backup qbs. Grigson messing up his first rounders more worthy of being fired.
He did good with the Ravens. I just have a real hard time hiring an ex clot lol
If he's willing to come in and stick it to the Clots twice a year....I'm good. Lok

Quote:He did good with the Ravens. I just have a real hard time hiring an ex clot lol
That Richardson trade was glorious though.

Quote:Pagano isn't great by any means but hes kept competitive with backup qbs. Grigson messing up his first rounders more worthy of being fired.
Also what on earth happened to Bjorn Werner?
Well, we still got it!

3 out of the 5 teams we beat fired their coach.

That's pretty impressive.

The Jacksonville Black Mambas
Bob Kravitz of the Indianapolis Sports Media chimes in on the situation.

http://www.wthr.com/story/30863550/kravi...red-pagano
Oh, please Lord, let them keep Grigson forever!

Pagano is a very good coach. But I doubt he will fit our personal. he is more of a 3-4 guy. But I like Pagano. We can hire him as a DC and if the next season goes south, he can be hired as a coach. 

Quote:He did good with the Ravens. I just have a real hard time hiring an ex clot lol
Dave Caldwell and Chris Pollian were all ex-colt. Sometime it helps. They will have extra motivation to stick to the colts. just like Rex is with the Jets. 
Sounds like Pagano never could coach the team as he wanted due to a meddling Grigson according to reports...

Keep the meddling up please!
Knowing Irsay, Grigson's gone within two years regardless. No coach worth a crap is going to want to work under him. Even if Grigson does find a coach who'll work with him, the best he'll get is a Mike Pettine type, someone who's just happy to have been invited to the party.

Quote:Also what on earth happened to Bjorn Werner?

It's not his fault, that's just a bad NFL football name.
Quote:Pagano is a very good coach. But I doubt he will fit our personal. he is more of a 3-4 guy. But I like Pagano. We can hire him as a DC and if the next season goes south, he can be hired as a coach.

Enough of our defensive personnel has to be replaced that it doesn't matter.
Pages: 1 2