Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which Jags players make top 100?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think A-Rob is a lock. Will Hurns, Bortles, and Telvin make it?

Bortles? Probably not.

Telvin Smith? Maybe

Hurns? maaaaaaaaaybe

AR15 - maybe the only Jag on the list....

Robinson will make the top 30

Bortles, Telvin, and Hurns are sleepers for the 90s

Robinson and Hurns should both make it. Double digit TDs by a WR is a big deal, both of them have had incredible years and both should be recognized. Bortles should make it, too, especially if he stays first or second on TD passes, but with the bias against Jaguars players I wouldn't be surprised for him to get snubbed. Telvin is a long shot because 4-3 LBs rarely get recognition, he'd probably need a couple of INTs in this last game to make it.

Probably just Robinson.

Robinson, Bortles, Hurns, Telvin

Bortles, Hurns, & Telvin may be in the

80-100. Robinson top 50
A Rob, Poz, Telvin, Blake. Possibly Hurns and Julius, but Julius had an up and down season, hopefully he gets a bit healthier next year and can have more a complete season. 

Quote:Robinson will make the top 30

Bortles, Telvin, and Hurns are sleepers for the 90s

More like 60s for Robinson.
Telvin and AROB

have a feeling AROB will be in the 50s

Quote:More like 60s for Robinson.

And he's the only guy that I'd consider a lock. If he played for NYC, Dallas, SF, Philly, or Houston he'd be a top 20 player and have made the pro bowl this year. The bias against Jacksonville players is strong. It would be great if Bortles managed to get the passing TD title this year while not even being voted in to the pro bowl.
Seldom, the only guy that AROB should have clearly been voted in over is Calvin Johnson

When do they start the top 100?
Quote:Seldom, the only guy that AROB should have clearly been voted in over is Calvin Johnson

So? If he played for a big market team he'd be getting the opposite of what he gets now, which is mostly ignored. As it is his performance is such that he should have made the game based purely on merit, if he had the benefit of a large market he'd be getting more than his fair share of recognition.
ARob like stated is a lock 

I could see Telvin getting in also

I actually see Bortles making it albeit in the 90ish range like Flacco did this year.  I mean come on Joe [BLEEP] Flacco got in, BB5 has to get in. 

Quote:So? If he played for a big market team he'd be getting the opposite of what he gets now, which is mostly ignored. As it is his performance is such that he should have made the game based purely on merit, if he had the benefit of a large market he'd be getting more than his fair share of recognition.
He doesn't have the catches, man
Quote:More like 60s for Robinson.
If he ends the season with the league lead in touchdowns I think he has a good chance of placing inside of the top 50.
Quote:When do they start the top 100?
After the draft I think.
Quote:He doesn't have the catches, man

He's top ten in yards and number one in TDs. It's not like he's bottom half of the league in catches, either. 75 catches plus whatever he gets this week is plenty. Especially considering there's another guy on the roster with 1000 yards and double digit TDs, too.
Quote:A Rob, Poz, Telvin, Blake. Possibly Hurns and Julius, but Julius had an up and down season, hopefully he gets a bit healthier next year and can have more a complete season. 
Poz and JT ain't sniffin it my man.
97 - Pozlusney

91 - Julius Thomas

82 - Allen Hurns

74 - Blake Bortles

59 - Telvin Smith

46 - Allen Robinson

Pages: 1 2 3