Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ghost Recon Wildlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought about getting this and convincing some buddies to do the same.  Anyone played/playing it?

Currently playing it with 2 other friends and having a blast
Seems pretty fun. I might get it, I got to play it in Kuwait, it was an interesting take on the tactical shooter genre
Is it multiplayer only? Or can you just be online and have people jump in? Tough for me to get real times with friends to play together
Campaign only and if you play solo you will have a 3 man AI squad join you. Xbox One or PS4? Oh and you can join open lobbys.
Quote:Campaign only and if you play solo you will have a 3 man AI squad join you. Xbox One or PS4? Oh and you can join open lobbys.

Nice. I prefer shooters on Xbox so I'd probably get it on there. I just bought Battlefield 1 on sale though so this will have to wait. WAY too many good games right now lol
Well my buddy and I are pretty consistent with getting on it if you need help.
Quote:Nice. I prefer shooters on Xbox so I'd probably get it on there. I just bought Battlefield 1 on sale though so this will have to wait. WAY too many good games right now lol

Are you on xb1 or ps4?
Quote:Are you on xb1 or ps4?

Both:

imtheblkranger
Quote:Both:

imtheblkranger

What u play bf1 on.
Quote:What u play bf1 on.

Xbox