Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ghost Recon Wildlands

I thought about getting this and convincing some buddies to do the same.  Anyone played/playing it?

Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Currently playing it with 2 other friends and having a blast

Seems pretty fun. I might get it, I got to play it in Kuwait, it was an interesting take on the tactical shooter genre

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Is it multiplayer only? Or can you just be online and have people jump in? Tough for me to get real times with friends to play together
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 07:41 PM by Best84.)

Campaign only and if you play solo you will have a 3 man AI squad join you. Xbox One or PS4? Oh and you can join open lobbys.

Quote:Campaign only and if you play solo you will have a 3 man AI squad join you. Xbox One or PS4? Oh and you can join open lobbys.

Nice. I prefer shooters on Xbox so I'd probably get it on there. I just bought Battlefield 1 on sale though so this will have to wait. WAY too many good games right now lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Well my buddy and I are pretty consistent with getting on it if you need help.

Quote:Nice. I prefer shooters on Xbox so I'd probably get it on there. I just bought Battlefield 1 on sale though so this will have to wait. WAY too many good games right now lol

Are you on xb1 or ps4?

Quote:Are you on xb1 or ps4?

Both:

imtheblkranger
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Both:

imtheblkranger

What u play bf1 on.

Quote:What u play bf1 on.

Xbox
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS