Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Telvin Smith Is Not Human
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Telvin Smith played through a right AC separation of his shoulder & a dislocated finger yesterday. More to follow: <a class="" href='https://t.co/mNrp5Wsvg0'>https://t.co/mNrp5Wsvg0</a>

I feel so sorry for him being stuck with a poor coach like Bradley

dude deserves to win everything

So Im guessing the shoulder may cost Smith the last two games? Regardless the man is tough as nails.
Quote:So Im guessing the shoulder may cost Smith the last two games? Regardless the man is tough as nails.

He hasn't been ruled out, but I would probably let him sit. It's essentially a lost season. When we drop the next two, everyone will use his absence as an excuse. Calling it now.
Quote:I feel so sorry for him being stuck with a poor coach like Bradley

dude deserves to win everything

Yet another "bash Bradley" post.

Figures.
Quote:He hasn't been ruled out, but I would probably let him sit. It's essentially a lost season. When we drop the next two, everyone will use his absence as an excuse. Calling it now.

Lol beat me to it. Let me get more detailed.

Drew Brees slices us for 450 and 4 TDs. But but we were missing Telvin Smith, but but our team is not used to playing late games.
Media would be all over him if he played for a high profile team

Quote:Lol beat me to it. Let me get more detailed.

Drew Brees slices us for 450 and 4 TDs. But but we were missing Telvin Smith, but but our team is not used to playing late games.

If Brees lights us up for 450 Gus shouldn't make the flight back to Jacksonville. Hell, I'll personally contact the movers and a realtor and have his house packed and sold before the team makes it back to Jacksonville.
Quote:Yet another "bash Bradley" post.

Figures.
Bradley: Was it good for you?

rocdee's mind: It was great as always coach....pauses....fires up Virginia slim light.

edit: Forgot the subject. Telvin is human all right, he's just a hell of a tough one.

Figures.

Well to be fair, Bradley is a bum coach.
Telvin is superhuman......and wrecking his body for a staff that shouldn't even be letting him play.

It's a shame.

What a steal he was in the draft!

Sit him

I been told yall he Shaka Zulu. Zulu Warrior.

Remember when Shaka caught a spear on the leg and kept running along the mountain side?
Quote:Telvin is superhuman......and wrecking his body for a staff that shouldn't even be letting him play.

It's a shame.
Both are common non serious football injuries.

There is nothing wrong with the coaches letting him go out there and be a football player. It's what real men do..

Telvin is a pitbull. Small but fierce.
Tackle Telvin is a beast.

Figures.
Wrong forum, I agree, but even I have doubts and im trying to stay positive for the team's future.

Telvin is a beast though. Really like him and hope Tripp(sp) develops or we pick up more depth at LB in FA.
I really feel bad for the guy to put that kind of effort and not make the Pro Bowl (or playoffs) must sting... hopefully the team drafts a certain Florida corner to make the defense better next year to give him a chance to make it in 2016/2017 season

When we have won games recently, Telvin has been a big reason why. Getting a win without him will be a tough task, but if playing him risks long-term injury, they simply have to sit him.

Pages: 1 2 3