Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Saints flexed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@Tdickman89 The @Jaguars / Saints game on December 27 in New Orleans has been flexed from 1:00 to 4:05 p.m. ET.

The game will appear on @NFLonCBS.

We are big time lol.
CBS must be expecting some offensive fireworks.

Perfect.

I'm driving to Pittsburgh and would have had to push it to make it by gametime Sunday if it were a 1:00 start.
I bet if the Texans win next week and we win out, Week 17's game (which will decide the division) against the Texans will be flexed as well.

Quote:I bet if the Texans win next week and we win out, Week 17's game (which will decide the division) against the Texans will be flexed as well.

I highly doubt it. People want to watch winning teams. Who cares about the AFC South except for Colts, Texans, Jaguars, and Titans fans?

Man, how long has it been since one of our games was flexed, seriously.
What do you guys think the point spread will be for the Saints game? If you think about it, we're essentially the same team, all offense.

Quote:I highly doubt it. People want to watch winning teams. Who cares about the AFC South except for Colts, Texans, Jaguars, and Titans fans?
They always flex games that have implications for playoffs on that last Sunday. Doesn't matter if people want to "see" us or not.
Folks you know what this means?! We will get a MNF or SNF game next year most likely Smile

Quote:I bet if the Texans win next week and we win out, Week 17's game (which will decide the division) against the Texans will be flexed as well.
Aaaactuallly....

if the tinhorns win VS the clots, our only shot at winning the division will rest with them losing the following week to the tacks.

if the tinhorns beat the clots and I think they will

and they beat the tacks, which I think they will....

losing to us ties our records and they win with a better divisional record
Quote:Folks you know what this means?! We will get a MNF or SNF game next year most likely Smile

This.
Quote:Man, how long has it been since one of our games was flexed, seriously.

I can't remember any Jaguars game being flexed. The NFL has not been doing it very long.

Quote:They always flex games that have implications for playoffs on that last Sunday. Doesn't matter if people want to "see" us or not.

Keep in mind a lot of better teams will be trying to clinch playoff seeds in Week 17. Only two or three games are played after 4:00 each week even with the flexing policy. It could happen; just don't expect it.
Quote:I highly doubt it. People want to watch winning teams. Who cares about the AFC South except for Colts, Texans, Jaguars, and Titans fans?

The same could have been said about the Saints (5-8) - Jaguars (5-8) game, correct? I'm not saying it will be flexed to SNF, just that it could be flexed to the 4:00 PM time slot.
Quote:Aaaactuallly....

if the tinhorns win VS the clots, our only shot at winning the division will rest with them losing the following week to the tacks.

I guess the NFL Playoff Predictor is wrong, then.
Quote:Aaaactuallly....

We might not go, but they still have to beat us to get in right? The Colts can take their spot even if they lose to the Texans if they win out.
Oh.. maybe this may make Sky Sports over here!

Quote:The same could have been said about the Saints (5-8) - Jaguars (5-8) game, correct? I'm not saying it will be flexed to SNF, just that it could be flexed to the 4:00 PM time slot.

I am very surprised they decided to flex the Jaguars/Saints game. Two teams with losing records that are unlikely to make the playoffs? That is just crazy.
Quote:Oh.. maybe this may make Sky Sports over here!
I hope not, I'll have to put a VPN on for my gamepass then because of blackout rules.
just in time for me to catch the game after work

Quote:I hope not, I'll have to put a VPN on for my gamepass then because of blackout rules.

I'm sorry... I don't understand what that sentence means! Haha..
Pages: 1 2 3 4