Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How many current players on the Jaguars will be on NFL top 100 next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Before this season we had Marks ( ranked #76 ) and Julius Thomas ( ranked #45 )  on there.

My prediction for next year's show we will have Blake Bortles, who i believe will be the highest ranked, Allen Robinson and Telvin Smith representing our franchise and unfortunately, Allen Hurns will barely miss the cut in addition to Brandon Linder because of injuries. Man look how far we come we come as a franchise and the best part about it is that they all young players. 

How many player do you think will make it and who will be the highest ranked from them? 

I think telvin will be the lowest arob n bortles for sure but i think arob gets a lil ahead of him derek carr gets more love than him but ina redraft i still take bortles i think bortles will have a manning esque career start off with mad picks slingin the ball around year 3 hell be amazing but both r in top 5 in yards arob has the most 20 yards catches by a wr beatin brown by 7 n only losin in 40+ by like 2 i think those 3 are the only ones tho u cant really make an argument for any one else but hurns tho he deserves to be on it i dont think he makes it unfortunately really telvin might be a long shot too theres sum beasty lbs out there
Probably just Allen Robinson.

Should be at least 3. Maybe a 4th sneaks in there.
I think AR15 is definitely in. Bortles may sneak in.

4 to 6 win team will not be well represented.
Telvin Smith, AR15, and Blake Bortles should all get in

Quote:Telvin Smith, AR15, and Blake Bortles should all get in

we all seem like to agree with the same people but i think julius thomas gets in if he would've played from day one. 
A-Rob and Telvin should get in. Bortles is not even considered top third of his position, he won't even sniff the list. But I have a feeling he will be very high on the list next year.
Quote:A-Rob and Telvin should get in. Bortles is not even considered top third of his position, he won't even sniff the list. But I have a feeling he will be very high on the list next year.
i disagree on the bortles front base on not only injuries at his position but lets not forget tim tebow made this list when he was a starter. 
Quote:i disagree on the bortles front base on not only injuries at his position but lets not forget tim tebow made this list when he was a starter.

The media loves Tim Tebow. Bortles, not so much. He's not going to make it quarterbacking one of the lower tier teams in the league.
Quote:The media loves Tim Tebow. Bortles, not so much. He's not going to make it quarterbacking one of the lower tier teams in the league.
That may be true but at the end of the year he going to put up numbers where it going to be hard to ignore his success.
Quote:The media loves Tim Tebow. Bortles, not so much. He's not going to make it quarterbacking one of the lower tier teams in the league.
This is voted by the players not the media 

Bortles has a good chance, ARob def makes it, Telvin Smith should make it
Hmmm...

A Rob. (20s)

Smith (back 50)

maybe Bortles. (99?)

You know something is wrong if Allen Robinson is snubbed.

Robinson, Bortles, Telvin and Hurns are the four most likely.

Quote:Hmmm...

A Rob. (20s)

Smith (back 50)

maybe Bortles. (99?)
My man bortles is kinda low especially when quarterbacks are rated higher than any other position.
Quote:My man bortles is kinda low especially when quarterbacks are rated higher than any other position.
AR15

JT80

BB5

Telvin

(in no order)

No way we get 4 in, and no way Bortles makes it in.

Allen Robinson is probably it.

="HIGH SCORE" post="647100" timestamp="1449766540"]No way we get 4 in, and no way Bortles makes it in.

Allen Robinson is probably it.[/quote]

Why do you say it's no way for can get in when the Kansas City Chiefs was 2014 in 2012 and Had six Pro Bowlers selected that year. If your team have time talented players they should be recognized because of it. Also, Why do you think bortles don't get in after having a good year.
Pages: 1 2