Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The award for the most disappointing defensive players goes too.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The nominees are..........................

Too?

Branch Clemons and Gratz are a trimuvirate of ineptitude at doing their job.
Feel better about yourself now? Find a new team dude. Pathetic.

Odrik hasn't really been disappointing. Do you even football?
Cyp, branch, and gratz. Straight trash.
Disappointing means that the player fails to meet expectations. Cyprien, Branch, Gratz, Odrick, and Alualu are all doing about what I expected when the season began.

My vote is for Clemons. I expected him to have at least 5 sacks by now.

Good thread.
Hands down its Branch. Im being serious when i say this. "I Can get as much production as Branch"
Mind blown and thought provoking thread.
Lol@ whoever think cyp is trash.

He leads the NFL in tackles among SS.
Cyprien is actually stringing together a good year. Mostly the last 5/6 games he's looked good.
Surprised Odrick is on this list.  He's playing at a similar level to what he was in Miami. Solid player on a bad line.

Quote:Surprised Odrick is on this list.  He's playing at a similar level to what he was in Miami. Solid player on a bad line.

Agreed. Odrick should not be on this list.

The others all belong though. I picked Branch, but it was a tough call for me between him an Gratz.

Too far?

Gratz needs to be cut for next year.

by far its branch . overall we haven't had any production out of him at all

Man, I sure am glad the OP made this thread! I need a new venue in which I may state my frustrations.

Branch by a mile in my book.

Odrick need not be on the list at all and Cyprien has had some whiffs but has been pretty solid otherwise. Maybe not #33 overall-type-of-solid, but not a bust or huge disappointment.

Clemons and Gratz are my runners-up for biggest disappointment.
Everyone has been disappointing outside of Telvin
Pages: 1 2 3