Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Greatness of Jason Myers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Let's all talk about our future HOF kicker and his performance today.

Let's not.

Let's never speak of him again.
He has seen his last day with the Jaguars and more than likely the NFL
Should of been cut weeks ago, but becausejaguars.
[Image: disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif]

He no longer has a name. His is simply 24-of-38 now.

Myers I thought was coming around. The one thing you can't be as a kicker..is inconsistent. I fully expect Caldwell to shop around this offseason. I wouldn't even mind trading a 5th or 6th for an established Vet. We will need to be rock solid next year to make the playoffs with both the Titans and Texans ascending and kicker problems is an easy way to lose many tight games. 

Quote:He no longer has a name. His is simply 24-of-38 now.

Too weird to live,too rare to die.
Just referr to him as Miss Meyers
Get him the [BLEEP] off our team this guy is garbage and has [BLEEP] us too many times. Go back to the AFL you scrub

Honestly, the game ended 2 hours ago, I'm disappointed I haven't heard of his release yet.
Quote:Honestly, the game ended 2 hours ago, I'm disappointed I haven't heard of his release yet.
It'd be fitting if he "missed" the flight back home.
He will surely be released at this point.

He has single handily cost this team 2 wins.
I've already packed his bags and called an Uber to take him to the airport.
Worst special teamer since Turk
Yeah, he's done.

If Gus doesn't release him, then his head will be called for on Monday.
You can't miss in the AFL. All you have to do is peg it like kick ball and score.

Quote:Just referr to him as Miss Meyers

This is insulting to women, especially the large number of them that could kick an extra point. Smile
Quote:Worst special teamer since Turk

Oh man, I forgot about Turk.  Thanks for bringing him up so I can remember that awesome punt he had that one time.
Pages: 1 2