Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Greatness of Jason Myers

Let's all talk about our future HOF kicker and his performance today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's not.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Let's never speak of him again.

He has seen his last day with the Jaguars and more than likely the NFL

Should of been cut weeks ago, but becausejaguars.

[Image: disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

He no longer has a name. His is simply 24-of-38 now.

Myers I thought was coming around. The one thing you can't be as a kicker..is inconsistent. I fully expect Caldwell to shop around this offseason. I wouldn't even mind trading a 5th or 6th for an established Vet. We will need to be rock solid next year to make the playoffs with both the Titans and Texans ascending and kicker problems is an easy way to lose many tight games. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:He no longer has a name. His is simply 24-of-38 now.

Too weird to live,too rare to die.

Just referr to him as Miss Meyers
Blakes Life Matters

Get him the [BLEEP] off our team this guy is garbage and has [BLEEP] us too many times. Go back to the AFL you scrub

Honestly, the game ended 2 hours ago, I'm disappointed I haven't heard of his release yet.

Quote:Honestly, the game ended 2 hours ago, I'm disappointed I haven't heard of his release yet.
It'd be fitting if he "missed" the flight back home.

He will surely be released at this point.

He has single handily cost this team 2 wins.

I've already packed his bags and called an Uber to take him to the airport.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Worst special teamer since Turk

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 07:30 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Yeah, he's done.

If Gus doesn't release him, then his head will be called for on Monday.

You can't miss in the AFL. All you have to do is peg it like kick ball and score.

Quote:Just referr to him as Miss Meyers

This is insulting to women, especially the large number of them that could kick an extra point. Smile

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Worst special teamer since Turk

Oh man, I forgot about Turk.  Thanks for bringing him up so I can remember that awesome punt he had that one time.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus