Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread - Second Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  So far in the first half,  both the Titans and Jaguars exchanged touchdowns.  Craig Stevens caught a 10-yard TD pass from Marcus Mariota to take the 7-0 lead in the first quarter. Jaguars enter the scoreboard right after the start of the econd quarter, when Blake Bortles threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Rashard Green, but the Jason Myers PAT went wide right.

Mariota then threw a 7-yard  touchdown pass his tight end Delaney Walker to make it 14-6 to start the second quarter scoring.  Jaguars then tried to tie the game after T. J. Yeldon scored the Jaguars second touchdown  from 1-yard, but the two-point conversion to Julius Thomas failed.   Titans however,marched to the Jaguars red zone after the two-minuite warning, and  scored on a 1-yard touchdown run by Antonio Andrews with 5 seconds remaining in the first half, and Tennessee leads  21-12  at halftime.

Will the Jaguars take over the lead and in the end of the game sweep the Titans in 2015.  Stay tuned, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Wink

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2015/regular13/

I hate you as much as Gus.

[Image: N9YzDEU.jpg]

What is your purpose? You don't post anything but these threads and you treat like your job... lol  Wallbash

Oh and its 12 to 21 not 20.

Ban yourself. Posting a second half thread is grounds for an immediate ban. Go away and don't come back. We're going to lose because of you. Tongue

I don't know why, but you really bother me Amelia.
Bus Gladley getting out coached by our one-and-done fired coach.

Defense won't need a shower after this game
Gus is getting eaten alive by a pure rookie QB and he was already beaten by the other rookie QB earlier this season.

Let me put this as plain as I can.

GUS IS THE PROBLEM AROUND HERE

<span style="font-size:14px;">Did I make myself clear?</span>

Quote:What is your purpose? You don't post anything but these threads and you treat like your job... lol Wallbash

Oh and its 12 to 21 not 20.

Lol really...why does this person/robot make these threads every week?
If Gus is back next year I'm not
Quote:If Gus is back next year I'm not
 Uh OH
Is it me or the defense looks worse every game?

I guess other teams have us figured out, just throw to the middle and you'll convert whatever 3rd down it is.

The only new thing is that the run defense sucks as well today, while usually it's quite good. That 20 yard run on the Titans 10 yards was awful.

Quote:Bus Gladley getting out coached by our one-and-done fired coach.

I think Mularkey would do a much better job with this offense than Gus.
Quote:Lol really...why does this person/robot make these threads every week?
This team, thread, message board, and Jacksonville is a nuthouse. It only completes it I guess.
Dude...20-14 titans is that what tony gonzalez just said?
Quote:Bus Gladley getting out coached by our one-and-done fired coach.
Yup.

-defensive scheme getting torched (aside from a gift INT)

-no timeouts used at all

-chasing points (2 point attempt) way too early in a game, cashing a two score deficit now. That's really Coaching 101 there.

Not good
Angry
Quote:Uh OH

I've got a couple season tickets for sale.......you want them?
Babich needs to go. That guy simply suck. He can't have a scheme to cover the middle of the field.  He doesn't have any scheme first of all. Rush four, let the LBs scramble and be in the middle of the field somewhere (not even zone) and lets hope the CBs/DBs can handle deep. 

This guy is the reason we lost so many. Playing as soft as a puss cat/