Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley: "We weren't our best today"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you think?

So what happened, you guys decided to take the day off because it was San Diego? Pathetic Gus, you cant get this team to beat one of the WORST teams in the league, Congratulations 

yeah no [BLEEP] gus

I don't know how anyone can sit and listen to him anymore.
All about sales. 

Let's see........

Coming off 3 wins in your last four games

Playing a 2-8 team that has a 6 game losing streak with multiple key players injured

Playing a west coast team that has to travel 3000 miles after a disastrous loss to K.C.

Perfect 75 degree weather.......a loud and excited crowd

A chance to stay within a game of first place in your division

Oh, yeah.......I completely understand why you didn't play your best today..........NOT!!
He needs to go.
Quote:Let's see........

Coming off 3 wins in your last four games

Playing a 2-8 team that has a 6 game losing streak with multiple key players injured

Playing a west coast team that has to travel 3000 miles after a disastrous loss to K.C.

Perfect 75 degree weather.......a loud and excited crowd

A chance to stay within a game of first place in your division

Oh, yeah.......I completely understand why you didn't play your best today..........NOT!!

You forgot 10 days to prepare.

#noexcuses
Gus totally nailed it.

Well done.. simpleton.

Hey we beat one of the worst teams in the NFL, last week. We just couldn't beat the 2nd worst team in the NFL. Lol

Am wondering whos going to get fired. The DC or Gus?

Humm, Gus Will be around next year. That's just what we do. The only way Khan fires Gus if he can't sell season tickets next year. We the people.
When have we ever been at our best under Bradley?

Well?

Go away, Gus.
Quote:He needs to go.

He needed to go a long time ago.  The guy just isn't good.  He didn't assemble a good staff from the start.  That was a warning sign.
Our D sucks, Rivers is a great QB even with all the issues his team has. Yet our team couldnt stop him.

Gus couldn't seize oppurtunity even if it was the only topping left at Baskin Robins
This guy should be a garbage man.
He needs to stop being a cheerleader and start being a coach. Oh wait, he sucks at coaching....never mind
He was a bad hire...  Keeping him after this year would be a very bad indicator as to the intelligence of Caldwell as a GM.  I'm confident Caldwell sees what the rest of us see.

It's time to go out there and get a good Head Coach.  I'd prefer a Sean Payton type.  But it doesn't have to be him, specifically.  We just need a HC that has experience and success as a HC.  
I'm surprised he didn't call a timeout during the press conference.

Quote:I'm surprised he didn't call a timeout during the press conference.
[Image: W7Tcv.gif]
Quote:I'm surprised he didn't call a timeout during the press conference.

That's funny right there...   :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 2