Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Hurns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I heard he lost movement in his right arm and it was a good sign he could move his arms while being taken off the field. He was taken to the hospital. It sounds like his concussion is severe. Get well soon, #88.

Arm concussions are no joke.
Quote:Arm concussions are no joke.

This one is a head concussion. The crown of his helmet hit the turf hard.
Quote:This one is a head concussion. The crown of his helmet hit the turf hard.
The helmet isn't alive and can't hit anything. 
Quote:The helmet isn't alive and can't hit anything. 

Why does anybody tell jokes is the most serious thread on this board?
Quote:Why does anybody tell jokes is the most serious thread on this board?
Jokes aren't told on serious board thread to tell.

Why did you put is instead of in?  Nobody will ever know.

I wish a full and speedy recovery for Allen Hurns.

Pretty sure that new Will Smith movie is about Hurns' arm injury.
Quote:Jokes aren't told on serious board thread to tell.

Well that is just what happened.
Quote:Well that is just what happened.
no
Apparently I can never start another serious thread on this board because all people want to do is tell jokes in it. That is a shame because other people can start serious threads without seeing such crap.

Quote:Apparently I can never start another serious thread on this board because all people want to do is tell jokes in it. That is a shame because other people can start serious threads without seeing such crap.

This is a quality thread, live a little and laugh JW!

I sincerely hope Hurns is okay and will be back to his normal self as soon as possible!  He's one of my favorite Jaguars, I love having a guy like Hurns on the roster.  Tough, smart, hard working and talented.
Quote:Apparently I can never start another serious thread on this board because all people want to do is tell jokes in it. That is a shame because other people can start serious threads without seeing such crap.

Keep fighting the good fight...  Eventually we'll all get serious.  Right now is not the time for that.
Quote:Keep fighting the good fight...  Eventually we'll all get serious.  Right now is not the time for that.

Now is the time when we need to be serious. I am talking about one of our best players leaving the field on a stretcher.

Quote:Now is the time when we need to be serious. I am talking about one of our best players leaving the field on a stretcher.

There's nothing we can do for Hurns at this moment.  I'm pretty sure that 100% of the posters here now realize how great a player Hurns is to the team.  But there really isn't anything that we can do right now.

He's hurt.  And to be honest, he's been getting killed since last year because of how much of a gangster he is on the football field.  There's nothing we can do about it right now, other than just wish him the best.

I honestly wish we would fire our HC so that his talent doesn't go wasted.  I truelly believe we are losing out on a window of true greatness if we keep Gus Bradley around.
Quote:There's nothing we can do for Hurns at this moment. I'm pretty sure that 100% of the posters here now realize how great a player Hurns is to the team. But there really isn't anything that we can do right now.

He's hurt. And to be honest, he's been getting killed since last year because of how much of a gangster he is on the football field. There's nothing we can do about it right now, other than just wish him the best.

I honestly wish we would fire our HC so that his talent doesn't go wasted. I truly believe we are losing out on a window of true greatness if we keep Gus Bradley around.

You know why Allen Hurns gets banged up so much?

Because he is a tough dude and good player. Getting hurt does not keep him off the field. He is second on the team in receptions and yards.

Talent may be wasted at other positions, but certainly not wide receiver. We are going to miss him when he is in the concussion protocol.
I hope Hurns is ok. Seeing his helmet braced down like that had me worried. Get better buddy! You played great today!

Quote:I hope Hurns is OK. Seeing his helmet braced down like that had me worried. Get better buddy! You played great today!

He plays great every week. I think he would have caught the ball on that play because it rolled over him.

Quote:Well that is just what happened.

What is?
With all the issues he has been playing through, sucks to think this might be the deal breaker for 2015. Maybe he comes back, but that looked really bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4