Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Secondary is Awful!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

There's no reason to keep Babich or ANYONE in this secondary. It's awful.
Typical over emotional post. House and Cyp have been playing like dogcrap today but theres more to be angry about than them.

Tell me something I don't know.

Another Blunder... 3rd and 12. Wide open. Davon House is garbage.
lol wrong

thread

Ok

Do we have to wait to fire Babich? This guy is worse than Milton on office space sitting in the basement still on payroll.
Any of you think it's because the frequent competition, or the QB play in AFC South, is horrendous?

I mean, the moment the Jags face a competent QB, they're like "Whoa!"

As good as Caldwell has been in building the offensive core he's been horrible building a competent secondary
The secondary took a step back this week, but a competent QB is always going to be able to pick them apart when they have a clean pocket 90% of the time.

A pocket wasn't even established before Rivers threw the ball on most downs. He just called audible after audible...and why not? All the Jags will ever do is send 4 +Poz/Smith/Colvin on the rare occasions
I wonder why we alternate between Sergio/Evans so much at FS. That can't be good for Cyprien if there's not always a consistent force out there next to him. Time to draft Ramsey back there.

In before...blah, blah, blah...McCray should be starting.

Don't worry, if we get a top ten pick we'll get Hargreaves or Ramsey so it should help our secondary
Yup. The defense didn't have a good day overall...

Cyprien was terrible today.
McCray is horrible
I have to laugh.  The only thing wrong with the secondary is the lack of a pass rush

They werent pu in the position to win. Their receivers are garbage. Press them accross the board double gates and send the fifth guy.

Every big play the receiver had a free release down field. Thats crap, especeially in the red zone. Go watch new england play defense in the red area. The te is usually on the ground at the snap. 31 points at home is pathetic.
Pages: 1 2