Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I went back and watched the Titans game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to see a shovel pass on the goal line. I wonder why this hasn't been in the playbook?

Also found out Smith is the 2nd fastest LB in the NFL.
Also, yall can say all you want about Andre Branch, but he was in the backfield multiple times.

His problem is he is out on control. He doesn't break down and over runs plays.
Cyp is a game changing hitter. He caused the big fumble a few games ago and then he knocked McCluster out.

Zane Beadles and Wiz are terrible at holding their blocks.

AJ Cann is a road grader. He finishes.

Cyp had the game of his career.

Odrick is making splash plays. Had a sack and a stop in the back field.

Joeckel had a rough night.

Parnell did too.

Anger had a great game and kept them pinned down.

Thomas was heavily involved in the game plan in the first half.
We are set with Linder and Cann. The rest is open next year. Beatles and Wiz are gone
Beadles is a product of manning. He joins the long list. I hope JT doesnt follow suit and plays like he did Thursday.
Quote:Beadles is a product of manning. He joins the long list. I hope JT doesnt follow suit and plays like he did Thursday.

I agree about Zane. He is aweful. Wiz might be just as bad. I didn't know Wiz was that bad, but man he is terrible.

JT and BB are getting a good chemistry going. He was huge for us in the Titans game. Glad we got him.
Quote:We are set with Linder and Cann. The rest is open next year. Beatles and Wiz are gone

Linder and Cann are both very good.
Quote:Also, yall can say all you want about Andre Branch, but he was in the backfield multiple times.

His problem is he is out on control. He doesn't break down and over runs plays.
Branch and Cyprien play like that ever week, we are gonna win the remaining games.
Branch had a good game last week. That alone doesn't excuse his terrible play over the last 2.5 years.
BB has a TD pass in 8 straight games now.
Quote:We are set with Linder and Cann. The rest is open next year. Beatles and Wiz are gone

I wouldn't be so fast to get rid of Wiz.

Quote:I wouldn't be so fast to get rid of Wiz.

I mean we can upgrade but he's not my concern. We need to get rid of Beadles.
I was thinking about our opening game with the Panthers while watching them dismantle the Cowboys.  I have to give credit to our offense, they are further along than I thought they would be this year.

One of the commentators Thursday was saying how pedestrian the football is this year.  And no kidding about the product on the field being very average.  That is why it makes no sense for so called analysts and experts to trash the AFC South.

Branch had one good game, but sucked every other game... We are set at guards for a long time as long as they can be healthy through their careers, but the rest of our O-line, yuck!... Cyp gets a bad rap some weeks and I don't think it's his fault, I believe he would be one of the best SS in the league if we had some pass rush, our CBs didn't suck and our FS had at least a little "ball hawk" ability...and as far as the goal line problem, no need for shovel passes, just run with YELDON; for some dumb reason the 2 goal line fails we had we ran with Gerhart 3 times straight and the second one we ran with D-Rob 3 times striaght...Jus the coaches being stupid
Quote:I wouldn't be so fast to get rid of Wiz.

He's not an issue, but he is. Smart guy, but when you fail to get short yardage runs when the team needs it (and the opposition expects it)...that's on the interior OL.We just don't get the push we need inside. 
This team needs to overspend in free agency this year on offensive linemen. This team will improve exponentially.

The good news is that all offensive skill positions are set and we can spend money elsewhere. I'd rather overspend on a proven Olineman than take a flier on a DE.

Quote:This team needs to overspend in free agency this year on offensive linemen. This team will improve exponentially.

The good news is that all offensive skill positions are set and we can spend money elsewhere. I'd rather overspend on a proven Olineman than take a flier on a DE.

The team thought they did that with Beadles and now Parnell.
Quote:The team thought they did that with Beadles and now Parnell.

Yeah, only they were wrong about Beadles.

As for Wiz, there may be a point that the interior OL does not seem to dominate in the run game. If there's a true road grader out there we know is an upgrade, I don't mind upgrading any position, but I'm just saying WIz overall is a pretty darn good Center in this league.

Who won, this time?

Quote:WIz overall is a pretty darn good Center in this league. [/b][/color]

Nah
Pages: 1 2 3