Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am leaveing town later tonight. we are going to my auents house in new york for Thnaksgiveing.  Anyways everyone have a Happy Thanksgiveing. 

Fixed it for ya Wolfie! Safe travels to you wolf man.

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to Wolfie and the rest of you regulars! 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now go be thankful!!
Happy Thanksgiving, time for beer and turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving y'all, enjoy the day with your family and friends, good food, and good football. Count your blessings and remember those who can't be with their loved ones today for whatever reason it may be.

Quote:Happy Thanksgiving, time for beer and turkey!

Don't forget to watch a little football.
Quote:Don't forget to watch a little football.

the most American holiday of them all, beer, turkey, football followed by spending money we don't have shopping.

can I get a USA, USA????
Quote:the most American holiday of them all, beer, turkey, football followed by spending money we don't have shopping.

can I get a USA, USA????

'MURICA!!!
Happy Thanksgiving ya filthy animals.
Quote:the most American holiday of them all, beer, turkey, football followed by spending money we don't have shopping.

can I get a USA, USA????

For the full effect; find an Native American and give them a disease ridden blanket. A tanned homeless person will do in a pinch. 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy, indulge, laugh, and commune...and keep a good thought for the many who cannot.

[Image: 12289688_10156162896605167_2796719615237...e=56E9FB20]

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you over there across the pond..

Think of me doing a 12 hour night shift whilst you'all eat Turkey and watch Football! Wallbash

Quote:Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy, indulge, laugh, and commune...and keep a good thought for the many who cannot.

[Image: 12289688_10156162896605167_2796719615237...e=56E9FB20]

I had to zoom in to see that it was a tablecloth, because I was just getting ready to ask you why your food was on some shag carpet!!
Quote:Happy Thanksgiving ya filthy animals.

Hey, I had my bath last month!
Quote:Hey, I had my bath last month!

You have bi-monthly baths? How very upper-class... :teehee:
Quote:You have bi-monthly baths? How very upper-class... :teehee:

Yes, the opulence around here is jaw dropping.
Pages: 1 2