Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: IND and HOU win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Still only a game behind them but I expected both teams to lose and be tied for first...Hou with Yates beat the Jets and Ind with Hasselbeck beat the Falcons... starting to think we are destined to never be in first place in the afc south, smh
Atlanta and the Jets had one job
The Falcons are just awful. IDK why they try to lose so much.

We have to win out now.......

Quote:Still only a game behind them but I expected both teams to lose and be tied for first...Hou with Yates beat the Jets and Ind with Hasselbeck beat the Falcons... starting to think we are destined to never be in first place in the afc south, smh

This.
Man this stinks! Falcons and Jets are terrible!

Jets were winning by smash mouth football and now decide to bench Ivory for Powell? For what!
both teams were paid by nfl to lose cause nfl never ever wants to see Jags in first why they are in the usa. yea thats it.  talk about fixed, its a conspricy againest Jacksonville.  Wink  Wink

Well, we win every game the rest of the way we may have a shot...... lol
Quote:both teams were paid by nfl to lose cause nfl never ever wants to see Jags in first why they are in the usa. yea thats it. talk about fixed, its a consoricy againest Jacksonville. Wink Wink
Based on the officiating this year, Wolfe may be on to something
Atlanta blew a 21-7 lead. Garbage.
Didn't expect to win the division this season, anyways. Would have been nice, but this team isn't good enough yet.
We have the tools and we have the talent.....

Just bad coaching this year

Im really not surprised. However it still sucks.

We're also one game out of the last wildcard spot.

Quote:Didn't expect to win the division this season, anyways. Would have been nice, but this team isn't good enough yet.

So your telling me with IND losing Luck, we aren't now the best team in the south?.. I don't care if we weren't expected to won the division, we are here now, and talent wise the best team in the division with all the injuries to Indy and Hou
clots and tinhorns will lose all of their remaining games. Watt is so weak he cant even lift a piece of pizza........#outofroids.

Houston win is not a big deal. Helps in the wild card. Only a game out if Bills lose to the Pats tomorrow.

Quote:Houston win is not a big deal. Helps in the wild card. Only a game out if Bills lose to the Pats tomorrow.

Houston also plays New Orleans coming off a bye and the firing of Rob Ryan, at Buffalo, and New England in the next three weeks. That's a pretty tough schedule and if we take care of business, we should gain ground.

The season isn't over yet. There's plenty of football left.
Colts  7-9

Texans 7-9

Jaguars 8-8 

Book it

Pages: 1 2 3 4