Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
IND and HOU win

Still only a game behind them but I expected both teams to lose and be tied for first...Hou with Yates beat the Jets and Ind with Hasselbeck beat the Falcons... starting to think we are destined to never be in first place in the afc south, smh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Atlanta and the Jets had one job
A good loser is a good loser

The Falcons are just awful. IDK why they try to lose so much.

We have to win out now.......

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:Still only a game behind them but I expected both teams to lose and be tied for first...Hou with Yates beat the Jets and Ind with Hasselbeck beat the Falcons... starting to think we are destined to never be in first place in the afc south, smh

This.

Man this stinks! Falcons and Jets are terrible!

Jets were winning by smash mouth football and now decide to bench Ivory for Powell? For what!
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 06:48 PM by snowwolf776.)

both teams were paid by nfl to lose cause nfl never ever wants to see Jags in first why they are in the usa. yea thats it.  talk about fixed, its a conspricy againest Jacksonville.  Wink  Wink

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Well, we win every game the rest of the way we may have a shot...... lol

Quote:both teams were paid by nfl to lose cause nfl never ever wants to see Jags in first why they are in the usa. yea thats it. talk about fixed, its a consoricy againest Jacksonville. Wink Wink
Based on the officiating this year, Wolfe may be on to something
A good loser is a good loser

Atlanta blew a 21-7 lead. Garbage.

Didn't expect to win the division this season, anyways. Would have been nice, but this team isn't good enough yet.
No commercial messages in sigs

We have the tools and we have the talent.....

Just bad coaching this year

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Im really not surprised. However it still sucks.

We're also one game out of the last wildcard spot.

Quote:Didn't expect to win the division this season, anyways. Would have been nice, but this team isn't good enough yet.

So your telling me with IND losing Luck, we aren't now the best team in the south?.. I don't care if we weren't expected to won the division, we are here now, and talent wise the best team in the division with all the injuries to Indy and Hou

clots and tinhorns will lose all of their remaining games. Watt is so weak he cant even lift a piece of pizza........#outofroids.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Houston win is not a big deal. Helps in the wild card. Only a game out if Bills lose to the Pats tomorrow.

;

;

Quote:Houston win is not a big deal. Helps in the wild card. Only a game out if Bills lose to the Pats tomorrow.

Houston also plays New Orleans coming off a bye and the firing of Rob Ryan, at Buffalo, and New England in the next three weeks. That's a pretty tough schedule and if we take care of business, we should gain ground.

The season isn't over yet. There's plenty of football left.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Colts  7-9

Texans 7-9

Jaguars 8-8 

Book it