Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I have a question for le coaching staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is yeldon always on the bench during goal-to-go situations? I for the love of jesus, buddah, and morgan freeman cannot understand it.
Let me know when the coaching staff responds.
Quote:Let me know when the coaching staff responds.
i may have to crash one of their ice cream parties and hold the sprinkles hostage to get my answer xD
I don't understand any of the redzone playcalling.

Don't these guys watch film on OTHER teams to see how they are effective?

Quote:Why is yeldon always on the bench during goal-to-go situations? I for the love of jesus, buddah, and morgan freeman cannot understand it.
How dare you take Morgan Freeman's name in vain!
Quote:How dare you take Morgan Freeman's name in vain!

Oops hehe xp
Le coaching staff?

Is that French?
Uhh le sure?
He was playing hurt and had been on the bench for a while already when that goal line situation came up. 

^ this isn't the first time, remember the bills game Toby blowhard had 3 goal line runs
Quote:Why is yeldon always on the bench during goal-to-go situations? I for the love of jesus, buddah, and morgan freeman cannot understand it.

I dunno, I thought they had said in a presser awhile back when Toby failed 3 times in a row on the GLine that TJ would take it... i guess TJ is banged up i dunno doesnt make any sense..
Quote:Le coaching staff?

Is that French?

Thank Reddit and it's wonderfully overused filler words like "le"
Quote:I don't understand any of the redzone playcalling.

Don't these guys watch film on OTHER teams to see how they are effective?

I think we would all like to know the answer to that one.
Which coach is making the red zone decisions?

Le Bradley or le Olson?

Good omen keeping him on the bench for those situations. We've won both games they've had ran someone else multiple times in a row at the goal line so I say we just do that every play from now on.

Quote:Which coach is making the red zone decisions?

Le Bradley or le Olson?
Olson always does the offensive play calling but it goes through the head coach.
Quote:Olson always does the offensive play calling but it goes through the head coach.

Can you explain this?  Are you suggesting Olson makes the call and THEN, Bradley gives the OK?
Quote:Which coach is making the red zone decisions?

Le Bradley or le Olson?

Pepe le Pew?
Quote:He was playing hurt and had been on the bench for a while already when that goal line situation came up.
Then why run it up the middle three times? Surely their goal line package consists of more than "dive right", "dive left" and "field goal".
Je pense simplement que Gus Bradley est un incompétent et qu'il ne sait absolument pas ce qu'il fait.

TJ étant notre meilleur coureur, il devrait effectivement être présent sur le terrain à ce moment là du match.

Ca éviterait de voir Toby se cogner contre un mur au bord de la ligne de but.

Pages: 1 2