Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I have a question for le coaching staff

Why is yeldon always on the bench during goal-to-go situations? I for the love of jesus, buddah, and morgan freeman cannot understand it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let me know when the coaching staff responds.

Quote:Let me know when the coaching staff responds.
i may have to crash one of their ice cream parties and hold the sprinkles hostage to get my answer xD

I don't understand any of the redzone playcalling.

Don't these guys watch film on OTHER teams to see how they are effective?

Quote:Why is yeldon always on the bench during goal-to-go situations? I for the love of jesus, buddah, and morgan freeman cannot understand it.
How dare you take Morgan Freeman's name in vain!

Quote:How dare you take Morgan Freeman's name in vain!

Oops hehe xp

Le coaching staff?

Is that French?

Uhh le sure?

He was playing hurt and had been on the bench for a while already when that goal line situation came up. 

^ this isn't the first time, remember the bills game Toby blowhard had 3 goal line runs

Quote:Why is yeldon always on the bench during goal-to-go situations? I for the love of jesus, buddah, and morgan freeman cannot understand it.

I dunno, I thought they had said in a presser awhile back when Toby failed 3 times in a row on the GLine that TJ would take it... i guess TJ is banged up i dunno doesnt make any sense..

Quote:Le coaching staff?

Is that French?

Thank Reddit and it's wonderfully overused filler words like "le"

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I don't understand any of the redzone playcalling.

Don't these guys watch film on OTHER teams to see how they are effective?

I think we would all like to know the answer to that one.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Which coach is making the red zone decisions?

Le Bradley or le Olson?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Good omen keeping him on the bench for those situations. We've won both games they've had ran someone else multiple times in a row at the goal line so I say we just do that every play from now on.

Quote:Which coach is making the red zone decisions?

Le Bradley or le Olson?
Olson always does the offensive play calling but it goes through the head coach.

Quote:Olson always does the offensive play calling but it goes through the head coach.

Can you explain this?  Are you suggesting Olson makes the call and THEN, Bradley gives the OK?

Quote:Which coach is making the red zone decisions?

Le Bradley or le Olson?

Pepe le Pew?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:He was playing hurt and had been on the bench for a while already when that goal line situation came up.
Then why run it up the middle three times? Surely their goal line package consists of more than "dive right", "dive left" and "field goal".

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 01:44 PM by MikePete54.)

Je pense simplement que Gus Bradley est un incompétent et qu'il ne sait absolument pas ce qu'il fait.

TJ étant notre meilleur coureur, il devrait effectivement être présent sur le terrain à ce moment là du match.

Ca éviterait de voir Toby se cogner contre un mur au bord de la ligne de but.