Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Predict the final record of each AFC South team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think will be each AFC South teams final record?

The current division standings (overall and AFCS records) are:

Colts: 5-5/3-0

Texans: 5-5/2-1

Jaguars: 4-6/1-2

Titans: 2-8/0-3

I will update the overall records Sunday after the Colts/Falcons and Jets/Texans games.

Here are the schedules for all four teams:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Texans

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Colts

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Jaguars

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Titans

It will be interesting to see if seven wins are enough to win the division. One thing is a near certainty: none of these teams can get in as a wild card.

Jags 8-8

Colts 7-9

Texans 7-9

Titans 3-13
Quote:Jags 8-8

Colts 7-9

Texans 7-9

Titans 3-13

Definite possibility. I'll go ahead and agree with ya.
Jags 7-9

Playoffs
Jaguars 9-7

Texans 8-8

Colts 8-8

Titans 4-12

Texans 9-7

Colts 7-9

Jags 7-9

Titans 2-14

Quote:Titans 2-14

They are playing for the top pick of the draft again.
Quote:Jags 8-8

Colts 7-9

Texans 7-9

Titans 3-13

That's the easiest way to get in without worrying about tie breaker nonsense
How mad would Colts fans be if they go say 5-1 in the division but still lose because they're 7-9 and Jags or Houston go 8-8 lol
if the clots stick to Matt and he stays healthy enough, I think they get to 9 wins and could win it.

I think we'll finish tied with the tinhorns with 8 wins...

but every week my opinion changes with this division it seems.

a couple weeks ago, the world was ours. 

the clots look better in recent weeks, and the tinhorns aren't allowing a lot of TDs

The Colts have no choice on quarterbacks. Andrew Luck should have been put on IR after the Broncos game.

I remember one year Oakland swept the AFC West. Normally that is good enough to win the division title, but of course they missed the playoffs.

Quote:The Colts have no choice on quarterbacks. Andrew Luck should have been put on IR after the Broncos game.

I remember one year Oakland swept the AFC West. Normally that is good enough to win the division title, but of course they missed the playoffs.
Do tell why you would make such an uninformed statement?

AFCSouth may have had a rough start but it seems the teams are just fine. No there is not an elite team, but they aren't as terrible as people made them out to be.
Quote:Do tell why you would make such an uninformed statement?

AFCSouth may have had a rough start but it seems the teams are just fine. No there is not an elite team, but they aren't as terrible as people made them out to be.

What are you calling an uninformed statement?
I think the late favorite to win the south is the texans. But as long there is hope, I'm rooting for the jags
Quote:I think the late favorite to win the south is the texans. But as long there is hope, I'm rooting for the jags

As long as there is a team called the Jaguars, I will root for them. People who don't are not real fans.
Texans 8-8

Colts 7-9

Jaguars 5-11

Titans 4-12?

Don't know if that's mathematically possible but that's my prediction.

Quote:What are you calling an uninformed statement?

What medical training do you have to make the statement that Andrew should be on IR? it's uninformed because you are not in any meetings with the athlete and his doctors.
Quote:What medical training do you have to make the statement that Andrew should be on IR? it's uninformed because you are not in any meetings with the athlete and his doctors.

You are not in any meetings with Luck or doctors either. What medical training do you have that makes you think he should not be on IR? You are no more informed than I am about it.

LOL, no votes for the Titans at all.

What bothers me more though, is this thread official or not?

Quote:LOL, no votes for the Titans at all.

What bothers me more though, is this thread official or not?

LOL I would have been surprised if anyone voted for Tennessee.
Pages: 1 2